1. I cant see either my 80 hunter or 80 dk
    What is the purpose of this post? Read the replies..

2. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=434805

You already can (and should) request the transfer, it just won't happen right away due to the amount of requests already queued. The more you wait, the more people will get queued before you.
    I meant the transfer wasn't getting queued because the queue was full. It gave the error message "There is currently 3000/3000 pending transfers, try again later."
    But after insisting for a while, and spamming that Transfer button, I managed to get through.

3. People queued up later getting transfers done before people that queued earlier. Good system LOL.

4. People queued up later getting transfers done before people that queued earlier. Good system LOL.
    This is kinda sad, we have experienced the same. I have queued up at 7 AM ST and still nothing and people who queued 2 PM ST already playing.
    Edited: April 15, 2021 Reason: ..

5. i queued at 7:00 server time, still waiting. My brother queued 2 hours ago and he was done in 30 mins... I just fail to cope with the situation.
    And you didnt even give donors priority, i dont understand the priority of the system.

6. Now they are probably not even working on transfers anymore but instead tuning the fm 2. Many of us have waited 8 hours for the transfer and some got it done in 5 minutes. Good one warmane.
    edit: confirmed they will not work on transfers until tonight
    Edited: April 15, 2021

7. Just lost a lvl 5 character with Heirlooms cuz it must be 10, wow... that sucks.

First 12