1. Cant see character on icecrown after transfer

Anyone having this problem? i cant see my lvl 80 shaman on icecrown!

2. I can't see any of mine either to be honest.

3. Yep. Can't find mine either. Maybe a bit of a lag between switching?

4. I'm also having this issue. I hope it's lag, but if not, that's extremely frustrating.

5. I think it's gonna take up to a day for the transfer to be complete.

6. But we didn't have to do anything, right? It will transfer automatically? Because I'm a little bit scared.

7. Apparently there's an option to manually transfer our old characters to Icecrown for free, but I have no idea if we HAVE to use that option, or if the transfer will be done automatically for everyone.

8. Apparently there's an option to manually transfer our old characters to Icecrown for free, but I have no idea if we HAVE to use that option, or if the transfer will be done automatically for everyone.
    You have to use that, it's not automatic.

9. You have to use that, it's not automatic.
    Thanks for the confirmation. Guess all we can do is now wait for our turn in the pretty long queue...

10. But do you know how to do that? Because I can't find it.

11. But do you know how to do that? Because I can't find it.
    There's a huge queue at the moment for the transfers, so we can't do it. But it's in the "My Account", "Services" tab

12. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=434805

There's a huge queue at the moment for the transfers, so we can't do it. But it's in the "My Account", "Services" tab
    You already can (and should) request the transfer, it just won't happen right away due to the amount of requests already queued. The more you wait, the more people will get queued before you.

13. I cant see either my 80 hunter or 80 dk

12 Last