1. **** rap music

Seriously, how is this **** still a thing?

2. IMO, because the lyrics are all about being thug and cool and I don't know what not and people eat that **** up. Society is collapsing.

3. IMO, because the lyrics are all about being thug and cool and I don't know what not and people eat that **** up. Society is collapsing.
    I agree. Somewhere along the way society decided the individual is boring and sheep are strong but I can't really elaborate on that without pissing off a lot of people lol

4. "How is [thing I do not like] still a thing?"

5. I'd listen to Rap on repeat if it would erase Fortnite from history.

6. Once my car had damaged bearing, so I was disassembling it to replace that bearing. Jacked up car and turned the wheel a bit and it made a sound, kind of weird sound. I turned it a bit more and that sound was really familiar, I couldn't quite put my finger where was that sound from. Then I realized it sounded just like one of those copy pasta new age rappers. Weird.

7. What a ****ty unreasonable opinion.

8. I had a black friend explain to me last year that there is a difference between "Rap" and "Hip-hop", and that the difference between the two are cultural, where "Rap" is the music you hear about beating women, shooting people, etc. while "Hip-hop" is the better music. That and that people get the names of the two mixed up. I wouldn't know, though.

9. If you dislike a genre of music, you don't have ears/maturity for any genres of music.

10. If you dislike a genre of music, you don't have ears/maturity for any genres of music.
    That's stupidest post I've read in a long time.

11. Society is collapsing ain't it? :D

12. Society is collapsing ain't it? :D
    Mhm, it is.

13. So, wait. You want to tell me that we live in a society?

14. So, wait. You want to tell me that we live in a society?
    Is that what we call this?

12 Last