1. May 4, 2021  
    In the bg where I am now there are already: 6k7 x1 6k4 x1 6k 2 ...
    with what character, provide us with armory.

2. May 4, 2021  
    It worked very well before the reboot of Frostmourne.
    Would it be possible to have clear rules for pvp brackets WITHOUT Frostmourne

3. May 7, 2021  
    It worked very well before the reboot of Frostmourne.
    Would it be possible to have clear rules for pvp brackets WITHOUT Frostmourne
    I presume there can't be really clear rules as it all depends on the active pvp populations + the feedback the community gives. Note that brackets weren't a thing during WOTLK they are a custom (kind of) addition to the game.

4. May 7, 2021  
    I know it didn't exist in the WOTLK days. But I find it unbelievable that the WARMANE developers can't give the rules for how the brackets work! After all, they are the ones who set it up.
    I think that once things are perfectly clear there won't be as many posts as there are now.
    I remind you that it works perfectly with Frostmourne.

5. May 7, 2021  
    If you obtain any item that is not yet available on Frostmourne you will be placed in higher bracket. Simple as that. Or is it still nonsense?

6. May 9, 2021  
    So according to what you say, it is currently enough to have ONE piece 232 and hop with the guys full bis?
    If so that's super fun and for the 6k+ and 2k guys.
    It also means that ALL servers are dependent on Frostmourne when it comes to the level of stuff you need to have.

7. May 9, 2021  
    So according to what you say, it is currently enough to have ONE piece 232 and hop with the guys full bis?
    If so that's super fun and for the 6k+ and 2k guys.
    It also means that ALL servers are dependent on Frostmourne when it comes to the level of stuff you need to have.
    You replay says enough you have no idea what you're talking about and also you are basing your opinion on some random's writings instead of checking things yourself. I can confirm 2 tihngs there is a lower bracket - its just not with frostmourne as it used to be. And that you don't really play pvp that much but you still make your comments like you do

8. May 9, 2021  
    Please don't IMAGINE what I am or am not doing.
    If I am interested in the question it is because there is a reason.
    At the risk of repeating myself, would it be possible to have a clear answer from the staff in order to close the question definitively.

First 123