1. WOTLK Game Freezes!

I have been experiencing this problem starting this year. I don't know if it s a GPU issue but I'm wondering if anyone else has this problem or has fixed it.

I'm playing on a gaming laptop: ROG GL553VE

2. Might not be the case for you but I have VERY juddery stuff going on. That was the option for hardware cursor. Disabling that for me made things much better.

3. Might not be the case for you but I have VERY juddery stuff going on. That was the option for hardware cursor. Disabling that for me made things much better.
    Is that under settings?

4. Is that under settings?
    Video -> Resolution -> Hardware Cursor (make sure unchecked)

5. What kind of freezes, how long, does it crash? Any specific areas that causes it?

If I'm not mistaken, some newer GPU drivers started ****ing up 32bit WoW.exe's. So you could consider using older drivers, if other solutions don't help.

6. What kind of freezes, how long, does it crash? Any specific areas that causes it?

If I'm not mistaken, some newer GPU drivers started ****ing up 32bit WoW.exe's. So you could consider using older drivers, if other solutions don't help.
    Yeah your right, it did mess it up good but I'm not going to roll back the driver.

The hardware cursor and Vsync didn't fix the problem.

7. Yeah your right, it did mess it up good but I'm not going to roll back the driver.

The hardware cursor and Vsync didn't fix the problem.
    As a good rule, everyone having freezes should start doing a pre-check what could be the reason behind those freezes by them selves:

1. Delete Cache WTF and Interface folders. - This is kind of considered as a clean install reset type of thingy.
    2. Check if the stuttering is gone
    3. Start with everything low on video and start increasing stuff gradually checking. When you are confident you reached the right settings you can save the config file located in the newly created WTF Folder. This will be your basic settings when you do hard resets for future.
    4. Start downloading addons, one by one with at least 10 minutes of gameplay per addon played, either in combination with all your well working addons or by itself. Once you are confident none of the addons you've downloaded is targeting your desired performance you back up all of those addons you've downloaded so you can instantly use extract them whenever you need to do a hard reset again.

Have in mind wow is kinda storying server-received information and due to changes/updates in the server its possible for the game to get corrupted due internal errors with the new values and the old ones.