1. DMG output help!!!!!!!!!!!

So im a returning player after a few years so try your best to work with me. First off my GS is 5.7 and i cant seem to figure out why my dmg output is so low. Im positive i have the correct gear for a fury warrior and im confident im using the correct spells (going off of talent guide) the only thing i can think of is that all my gear aside from my weps arent enchanted which im working on. does that really make a significant difference? I just dont wanna suck at raids anymore!! Any tips and help would be greatly appreciated. P.S. Aslo looking for guild thats US based, preferablt EST THANKS!!!

2. Fury is very gear dependent class, unlike ret paladins or UH death knights.
    How it all is tied to gear: with low crit you are unable to keep HS constantly up > less dmg from each main-hand attack (and no rage refund from HS critical strikes) > less attacks will hit target due to HS not providing 8% hit rating cap to all of your attacks > off-hand attacks will miss and won't generate rage.
    Try to manage your rage, so that you always have needed amount to use BT&WW the moment they are ready. Use HS only at high amount of rage.
    Assuming that you are 5.7k gs, you don't have any of arp trinkets (DBW and STS), neither have high amount of natural arp from gear to make use of gemming arp for cap (1400 armor penetration rating). Use Str gems to boost your dmg from any attacks (especialy BT which hurts for 50% of your total AP) + scale up your bleed dmg from Deep Wounds talent (bleeds ignore armor).
    Make sure you have slower weapon in right hand for harder attacks (HS, WW, Slam) and faster weapon in left hand for aggro generation. Get Shadow's Edge axe for ICC25 quest chain, it's best weapon till you get heroic Cryptmaker and quiet easy to obtain.
    Check ranks of your spells and check your stats. You must have 8% (7% with draenei in group, or even less if you are using hit talent from fury talent tree melee hit for special attacks to not miss, 26 expertise rating to ignore bosses dodge.
    Check guide in "sticky" for more detailed information.

Armory link to your warrior will help aswel