1. Nooo, please don't kill me, I don't want to walk back from the grave yard :'( lol

2. You have to be smart. Onetime this Orc tried to gank me in Redridge. And he really wanted me, He was 10 levels higher than me. He knew he could kill me with one hit. But I was smart. I mounted, And I lured him all the way to the Inn near stormwind where all the high levels practice dueling, He didn't even know what he ran into, he got messed up. Yea, that was pretty funny.

3. It's interesting to note that this year's April Fool's Day showed what would happen should warmane change its servers to PvE. I was curious to follow the numbers on the front page, and I remember that thousands of players stopped playing on that day. I guess people really love cross-faction fights in the open world. Admittedly, other factors could have also impacted that tendency (like disabling the gs addon, or some guilds taking a day off from raiding), but - if anything - this little experiment showed people's reaction towards that change. The majority went on with the gag, because they knew it was going to last only for a day, though there was also an outcry from pvp enthusiasts.

I went out with friends to do some fun stuff on 1st April instead of sitting at the PC all day playing games. Does that mean I went offline because I "hated" their pve-change? No.

4. World PvP is a part of the game, you should embrace it.

5. I went out with friends to do some fun stuff on 1st April instead of sitting at the PC all day playing games. Does that mean I went offline because I "hated" their pve-change? No.
    I've acknowleged that in the following sentence:

Admittedly, other factors could have also impacted that tendency (like disabling the gs addon, or some guilds taking a day off from raiding), but - if anything - this little experiment showed people's reaction towards that change.

6. You have to be smart. Onetime this Orc tried to gank me in Redridge. And he really wanted me, He was 10 levels higher than me. He knew he could kill me with one hit. But I was smart. I mounted, And I lured him all the way to the Inn near stormwind where all the high levels practice dueling, He didn't even know what he ran into, he got messed up. Yea, that was pretty funny.
    I have a question. VVhy was the orc chasing you all the way to Goldshire/"an inn outside Stormwind". Once you enter Elvynn Forest, shouldn't you lose the pvp flag? In other words the player you described shouldn't have been able to touch you, yet alone kill you upon entering an Alliance-only territory. If you ask me, this sounds like like a new player attempting wpvp. If he had really chased you that far, as you say, then that would mean that he was still learning the ropes.

7. May 11, 2021  

Why are the servers still in mandatory PvP mode?

Long time on and off player here. I believe I created my first character in 2010 or 2011 back when this was still Molten WoW. Since then I can surely say that at least 90% of my world PvP encounters have been higher level(mostly max level) people ganking lowbies. Areas like Gadgetzan, Booty Bay, Hellfire Peninsula, Borean Tundra, Sholazar Basin are always a pain to go to knowing that questing there will take you at least double or even triple the time because of max levels perma ganking. I don't even understand why people consider killing grey levels fun. Just turn the servers into PvE and let people enable their PvP mode if they want to. And please don't tell me 'iT's PaRt Of ThE aUtHeNtHiC eXpErIeNcE'. Something existing in the original rendition of the game doesn't necessarily make it good or enjoyable.

8. May 12, 2021  
    Long time on and off player here. I believe I created my first character in 2010 or 2011 back when this was still Molten WoW. Since then I can surely say that at least 90% of my world PvP encounters have been higher level(mostly max level) people ganking lowbies. Areas like Gadgetzan, Booty Bay, Hellfire Peninsula, Borean Tundra, Sholazar Basin are always a pain to go to knowing that questing there will take you at least double or even triple the time because of max levels perma ganking. I don't even understand why people consider killing grey levels fun. Just turn the servers into PvE and let people enable their PvP mode if they want to. And please don't tell me 'iT's PaRt Of ThE aUtHeNtHiC eXpErIeNcE'. Something existing in the original rendition of the game doesn't necessarily make it good or enjoyable.
    Or u can find yourself a pve server in retail.

9. May 12, 2021  
    Why do we still have to content with ganking for +10 years when the majority of players are PvE focused?
    I don't know about the assumption about players focusing on PvE, but I would ask;
    Why would Warmane change it? Is there something that is fundamentally bad for the experience of all players that requires it to be removed?

Also, Warmane hasn't "forced" you to play on the server or the realms hosted therein. Warmane's realms have always been PvP realms. You logging into them is choosing to accept the parts of the game that come with that design, no?

10. May 15, 2021  
    PvP is part of the game. Don't like it go join the carebear funservers over at activision-blizzard.

11. May 18, 2021  
    woltik bg's are soul reason some peopole still come back to this so so Privtae server.
    You can have superior and bug free Pve exp on retail (-grind) but you can't have same fun of bgs eaven with all the bells and whistles blizz added.

First 12