1. Battlegrounds

Hey,
    I have problem with battlegrounding, i donate and i bought scale (trinket) but i´m 2,6K GS and getting battglegrounds with 6,2k gs - 6,8k gs (sometimes about 5,5k gs, but its still too much on 2,6K gs, and it happens sometimes) So i cant really play, cant getting gear, bc people are angry to me, killed on one hit. Telling jokes (like with this character we will win...) I write a ticket, but they told me to write on forum... Can you help me?
    Thanks, Bargurn Rockhand

2. Buying coin items will put you to upper bracket. This is to avoid using 277/284 gear in low bracket to own some noobs with unfair advantage.

3. Ye, i know, i dissequip, it but still didnt help. (beacuse i think, someone will be do that like diequip before battleground and after enter will reequip it...) So, now what can do is going to battlerounds with low gear and fight till i get gear?

4. As long as you have that item anywhere in your inventory you will be prioritized for the higher bracket. Bank inventory included.

5. You've marked yourself in system as character with such end-game item, only way to get out is to destroy/sell/disenchant mentioned item.
    And yes, it's totaly right, because such boost of AP + passive arp are insane stats for low gear pvp