1. high ms

Hello, I have this problem.. I have constantly high ms while my internet is working fine. I have this problem only at warmane servers, other games and servers works fine. Can u help me ?

2. May 3, 2021  
    Hello, I have this problem.. I have constantly high ms while my internet is working fine. I have this problem only at warmane servers, other games and servers works fine. Can u help me ?
    you resolved that? i have the same issue

3. May 3, 2021  
    I have the same problems, on cs/lol/cod/wot i have 12-18 ms, on warmane wow serwers i have 500-6000ms... And i have low fps on all graphics settings

4. May 3, 2021  
    One day people will finaly find out, that warmane is single server, and that FPS have nothing to so with MS/ping

5. May 3, 2021  
    There is no problem with the official blizzard servers. And don't make me *****s

6. May 3, 2021  
    Well, mybe because you have freaking dozens of them over globe? While warmane is hosted on one server in one zone which naturaly leads to peaople having different MS

7. May 4, 2021  
    Blizzard wishes. Back in the day that was correct, but currently they are only in the Netherlands if my memory serves me right

8. May 4, 2021  
    Blizzard wishes. Back in the day that was correct, but currently they are only in the Netherlands if my memory serves me right
    Did bit of googling out of own curiosity.

Chicago (2 separate datacenters)
    Los Angeles (2 separate datacenters)
    Phoenix
    New York

Frankfurt
    Paris (3 datacenters)
    Sweden
    Netherlands

Australia

9. May 5, 2021  
    Well, mybe because you have freaking dozens of them over globe? While warmane is hosted on one server in one zone which naturaly leads to peaople having different MS
    Yeah, with the different ms for the zone i have 200-300ms, that's normal for me, but in 18:00hs at 00:00 i have 2000-12000ms, that's not normal.