1. ¿Why BlackRock and IceCrown have related matchmaking?

I need to know why IceCrown and BlackRock are related on Arenas, Bg, etc...

I can understand that on BG we need a lot of people to try to get all full , but on arenas?

On Icecrown i have to level up my character, get all the item from PVE to Furious/Ralenthless... On BlackRock have all , gems, enchants, professions, ralenthless full with weapons too thing that on Icecrown u can't get any ralenthless weapon....

What explanation have all this? Is it logicall?

Maybe the only answer that i can give to that is that the people on IceCrown are required to still donating to get some trinkets/wear....

¿Someone knows what's the explanation logicall to all that?

Thankyou.
    Edited: April 21, 2021

2. I can understand that on BG we need a lot of people to try to get all full , but on arenas?
    Because numbers are needed in arenas aswell. Arena matches last short, people usually do 10 of them only for weekly AP. That takes 30 minutes tops. That's 30 minutes that one team will continue queing over 7 DAYS (10080 minutes) of the week. Still think it's not needed in arenas? Not to mention that people interested in arenas are mostly on Blackrock.

3. I need to know why IceCrown and BlackRock are related on Arenas, Bg, etc...

I can understand that on BG we need a lot of people to try to get all full , but on arenas?

On Icecrown i have to level up my character, get all the item from PVE to Furious/Ralenthless... On BlackRock have all , gems, enchants, professions, ralenthless full with weapons too thing that on Icecrown u can't get any ralenthless weapon....

What explanation have all this? Is it logicall?

Maybe the only answer that i can give to that is that the people on IceCrown are required to still donating to get some trinkets/wear....

¿Someone knows what's the explanation logicall to all that?

Thankyou.
    It doesn't need logic, pvp is for everyone. The different type of servers are to accommodate different type of players.

4. It doesn't need logic, pvp is for everyone. The different type of servers are to accommodate different type of players.
    Yep, but is not equal , people who plays on IceCrown and loves PVE and PVP have to win all that on blackrock is free... (Profs,Gems,Enchants, they got ralentless weapons....).

I still thinking that they have her own matchmaking and not still sharing with Icecrown...

5. Because numbers are needed in arenas aswell. Arena matches last short, people usually do 10 of them only for weekly AP. That takes 30 minutes tops. That's 30 minutes that one team will continue queing over 7 DAYS (10080 minutes) of the week. Still think it's not needed in arenas? Not to mention that people interested in arenas are mostly on Blackrock.
    Because numbers are needed in arenas aswell. Arena matches last short, people usually do 10 of them only for weekly AP. That takes 30 minutes tops. That's 30 minutes that one team will continue queing over 7 DAYS (10080 minutes) of the week. Still think it's not needed in arenas? Not to mention that people interested in arenas are mostly on Blackrock.
    Im interested on all , PVE/PVP but is too illogical that on Blackrock you receive free all the ralentless set with the weapon , enchants, profs, .... On Icecrown is a trrash still playing all the timees with blackrocks....

6. I'd say no reasoning is needed. Strange is how can people be so triggered at someone having it a bit easier in some aspect of the game. If it triggers you that much go play blackrock yourself or frostmourne .
    Edited: April 21, 2021

7. Blackrock and loardeon don't have that many players in over all let alone for bgs and more so for arenas to have healthy que times.

8. Strongly agree with this,especially for Lorderon.What is the point to play in 1x no donating server and in the same time when you join arena or Bg to play against people who get they gear with donating or free pvp gear.This absolutely dosnet make sense to me.

9. Alternative.Sit in que for 20min for a bg and couple of h for single arena.
    You make a strong point but witch bad is less bad.
    Play bgs and arenas that sux ore afk in dueling zone ?

10. Strongly agree with this,especially for Lorderon.What is the point to play in 1x no donating server and in the same time when you join arena or Bg to play against people who get they gear with donating or free pvp gear.This absolutely dosnet make sense to me.
    Point is some people like leveling on 1x and like that Lord has increased difficulties. Its a server provided for those people, its not about being fair in the pvp aspect of the game. Why does it trigger you so much that some people are more geared and easier gearing then you, when you have the same options as they do. You chooses to play Lord , why ask us what is the point of it?
    Edited: April 23, 2021

11. And to add to Keymouse8800. Why ask us what is the point of it?
    it's like that one individual who comes to private server discord and asks *why do you all eaven play wow*(It actually happened xD)
    Of anything you can hope there will be retail woltik.

12. all of this doesnt answer his question, hes talking about GS matchmaking, which we used to have before, even right now i still end up in bgs with my FOS/POS/Furious items against an army of wrath/icc geared ppl, and although its somehow training, u almost dont have a change to win.

13. all of this doesnt answer his question, hes talking about GS matchmaking, which we used to have before, even right now i still end up in bgs with my FOS/POS/Furious items against an army of wrath/icc geared ppl, and although its somehow training, u almost dont have a change to win.
    Does he now

I need to know why IceCrown and BlackRock are related on Arenas, Bg, etc...
    sorry to say but its clear he is pretty much *****ing "WHY DO THEY HAVE THAT AND I HAVE THAT = ITS NOT FAIR"

- we did answer that to the most correct ways possible - Because its for different type of players. If he dislikes how unfair it is ,blackrock is open to him too. Same goes to you fos/pos normal farmer.

which we used to have before, even right now i still end up in bgs with my FOS/POS/Furious items against an army of wrath/icc geared ppl, and although its somehow training, u almost dont have a change to win.
    You should have been getting with those people from day 1 of your pvp experience same as it was in retail. If you have started at the end of the current expansion (just as an example) its for sure you are going to be at disadvantage. Now if you loose or win its up to you too. We know how its easier to say look he has sm he imba, when i've been playing in arenas versus fully bis geared people that don't have a clue about pvp in general. You are playing on a server that has been running for what ? 8-9 years without reset. What do you expect. for people to have been sleepind and waiting you, so they'd get geared?
    Edited: April 23, 2021

14. The point playin in Lorderon is that there is no donating.When you play bg or arena with donors the point is lost.Hope you understand that.

15. The point playin in Lorderon is that there is no donating.When you play bg or arena with donors the point is lost.Hope you understand that.
    The point is to feel acomplished by your effort. All gear is obtainable on Lordaeron as well, plenty of people are full BIS Shadowmourne at this point. The server is old dude. Your "donors" could very well just be veteran players who played the server for 3+ years since all content is released. If Lordaeron was fresh or was much much younger than Icecrown it would be a valid point (back then crossrealm did not exist and pvp was pretty much dead). You need to stop this nonsense with "donors" and just grind your ****.
    The only difference without crossrealm would be higher queue times and your *** being blasted by Lordaeron Shadowmournes, that's all.
    Edited: April 29, 2021