1. Raid saved, got disconnected and got nothing(whole week is gone)

I would like to suggest about this Problem. Its about getting Disconnected and Automatically Teleport you out in the Dungeon and you Basically Gets Nothing, NO EMBLEM, NO ITEMS, DESTORY RAID, DESTROY MORALE and a BIG GAMEPLAY HUSTLE for Everyone.
    I encounter this like 3 times already. Especially in VOA25

When your Disconnected from the server or Having Internet Failure, your Character automatically go out on the Dungeon or Raid while in a Boss Fight. This is ridiculous, because some of our Normal players and Best players Get saved or got nothing without a Reason (Not all Players can afford a Super High Speed non stop internet).

As I experienced, This Damages the Team Gameplay, Moral and Reputation. Instead you gain items and Emblems you just wasted 1 week with a furious reason of getting Disconnected. Why does the Game itself don't help the Players about this problem? The server is already challenging and this kind of problem adds up.

Basically, I feel Disappointed about what happened to my Character, Having a quick lag spike then The Whole purpose that your there is Gone. Good Example just now is the Weekly Quest to kill Boss, I was on that Boss and 3 Players got Disconnected on a Raid, that includes me. Then when we reconnected the Boss is still alive and we got Automatically go out of the Dungeon which is really bad cause we can't get our Emblems and Can't loot our items and Remember your already saved. Nobody got a perfect internet so why having this type of Rules in Raiding. I Feel very upset right now because its kind a waste of waiting time and you get nothing and your there and you can't do anything because your internet ****s you up. This is so Unfriendly to Players. its not just me but a lot of players get saved just because of quick disconnection which takes you out of the Battle and out of the Dungeon.

Let me tell you, My Moral is very low that all my Hardship and Willingness to play goes down. Hope you guys Fix this problem, For me I might Stop playing this game for a while just to Remove the pressure and Tension I have in my Head.

I Hope that Warmane team will take this seriously because I know its not just me who experience this rules of Raiding and Dungeon that don't have any consideration for people who got Disconnected or having lag spike.

If I said something wrong that I don't know there, please tell me why and the Reason. Because for me now, This is a Big Problem that is just shadowing and waiting to sabotage your whole week as Player.

I Played WOW since Molten WOW, I lost a lot of Characters from DDOS attacks. I wish the best for this Strong Server.
    Edited: April 21, 2021 Reason: To make more people know about this kind of Problem

2. Soo, you are asking Warmane to fix your internet?

3. Man, thats not the problem, The problem is after Disconnecting you get out of the Dungeon so quickly. At least they should make some cooldown that if your not back for 5mins then so be it and when you log in, you should still be on the Boss fight not outside getting nothing but saved.

You can't relate on this if your internet is super good, the point here is consideration because you waited for a whole week and its ruined by a 5sec lag and you get nothing just because of a Lag or sometimes fatal Error.
    Edited: April 21, 2021

4. But there is no real suggestion there. Only person who can do something about it is you.

Yeah, happens, sometimes even with best internet. If my internet goes down, no matter how I twist it, I cant come to conclusion that Warmane is supposed to do something about it. This is why everyone who reads this needs some elaboration from you, what is your idea here. Confused.

Edit:
    I think I understood. You are asking for ability to log back in during encounter(like it's supposed to be), instead of getting ported to Dalaran or some forsaken plains in middle of Barrens.

I can totally agree.
    Edited: April 21, 2021

5. well in reality getting dced has nothing to do with you ending up out of the dungeon. Its your team mates that kick you. What i would suggest to you would be to inform every rdf group you enter that you might dc and its out of your control and ask them nicely to not kick you if that happens.

6. well in reality getting dced has nothing to do with you ending up out of the dungeon. Its your team mates that kick you. What i would suggest to you would be to inform every rdf group you enter that you might dc and its out of your control and ask them nicely to not kick you if that happens.
    It happens in raids and you get that "Can't zone in while encounter is in progress"

@OP: It's there to prevent people from logging out before and then logging in back in during the encounter. Whoever goes offline during a boss gets ported out, log back in and tell your housemates to stop torrenting while you're raiding.

7. I think this is more of a bugtracker thing instead of suggestion.