1. Character Customization problem

Hello, has anyone else encountered a problem while trying to customize their toon? I purchased a re-customization of my char, but when I'm done doing it and click ok on the character selection screen, it says "Could not customize character". Anyone else had this problem?

2. Hello, has anyone else encountered a problem while trying to customize their toon? I purchased a re-customization of my char, but when I'm done doing it and click ok on the character selection screen, it says "Could not customize character". Anyone else had this problem?
    The option you are choosing is either non valid for your race or its some of those custom ones.

3. All I'm tying to change is from female to male undead, I'm thinking that's what the options for, otherwise I'd go to the barber shop...

4. Try to tinker your looks a bit and if it doesn't work contact [email protected] with detailed explanation what options are you using from what race to what race - etc.

5. All I'm tying to change is from female to male undead, I'm thinking that's what the options for, otherwise I'd go to the barber shop...
    Do you happen to have Warmane's WoD models -client?

Select character's sex.
    Select skin color you like.
    Select face you like.
    Try to accept.
    If it fails, try different feature/hairstyle.
    Try to accept.
    If it still fails, log to character and logout, try again with the sex, skin color and face you want.