1. [H] bis rogue lf end game guild

looking for good end game guild to play a few mounths, pref ru, nickname Pimmple, check armory.
    I have full 3.3.5 exp with 26 lod and 24 rs hm kills on Icecrown, want to play in some good guild not for gearing, only for good raiding.

2. English is not my language, but i can understand it well, ask me some questions, im very good in dps, 21-24k saurfang(24400 best with hyst and tot swap), 25k marrowgar, 23800 deathwisper, 16-19(19400 best) professor, can proof my skill any time u want in your raid.

3. Best chance is for you to seek out guild to your liking, it's very rare for guild leaders to seek out players, they come to them usually. Especially in guilds that go for endgame farms. These guilds usually will just refer you to fill out application on their site. There will be questions to sift out "clueless char buyers" and to be sure about your experience with your class and raid. (to minimize chances that derp gets invited, messes up the raid, then they have to kick you and look for replacement, etc = waste of time)

Kind of sketchy tbh, you don't even say your raid time and worry stuff that's obvious without saying. Maybe you just got your 26 kills in shelter of a guild in which you joined as a beginner, so you sort of don't know how to join a guild. In any case, good luck finding a guild that's for you.
    Edited: April 28, 2021

4. I played in ru guild from another private server, we get 1st lod in 3 months after start, played here about 1 year and finished coz its hard to find ru players here, i played 9.0 9.0.5 last 6 months, now i want to play some time here before 9.1, also i cant fill any apply well coz u see my english.

5. Your eng more than fine for game needs, not like eng is my first or even second language. Just keep looking for guild you like and will be fine.

6. and coz i played once a week in ru guild, i dont know nothing about warmane community, we played full bis 25 for some results only once every week, like 1 09 marrowgar u can see in ladder with my nickname in roster, and i want to play some pve like this.

7. May 2, 2021  
    afterlight rejected coz i have no 3 characters, th rejected coz 40 ap gems, but im best dps rogue on realm, its not matter

8. May 2, 2021  
    There is nothing you can do about what guilds require. Either you fit or no.

Also, tune down "best rogue dps". If someone said that to me, I'd turn them down too, no need for someone who thinks he has nothing left to learn, attitude, etc. Especially if you are using 40 AP gems, I mean, I'm far from expert on rogues, but I have done about the same amount of kills with my rogue(my 6th alt or something), had the impression that AP is not the best stat to go for.

9. May 2, 2021  

10. May 2, 2021  
    I never heard of any guild being like: "omg this dude did 24k dps those 2 times on first bosses in seperate runs, invite him quick!".

In the end what they want from you is;
    Being on time
    Being prepared for raid, consumbales
    Know what to do on every boss
    Well built gear/talents.
    Know your stuff, perfect TOTs, effective Feints, etc
    Ask for any guild-specific tactics or anything what might not be "default"
    Take constructive criticism, follow leaders tactics
    Doing appropriate damage is simply assumed
    Don't be a nuisance, don't waste time

GG, you are what every guild is looking for. Well, if they need 3 Alts, then no. When you get in your Trail, you can do your 24k dps and you will be on fast track to higher ranks, unless that dps comes at ignoring what you are supposed to do and others have to pick up your slack.
    Edited: May 2, 2021

11. May 2, 2021  
    Being on time
    Being prepared for raid, consumbales
    Know what to do on every boss
    Well built gear/talents.
    Know your stuff, perfect TOTs, effective Feints, etc
    Ask for any guild-specific tactics or anything what might not be "default"
    Take constructive criticism, follow leaders tactics
    Doing appropriate damage is simply assumed
    Don't be a nuisance, don't waste time

i can do all this ****, but i have no 3 alts, sorry