1. Warlock Bis List Naxx

Does anyone has any bis list for Warlock Naxxramas. Thanks for help.

2. May 13, 2021  
    https://imgur.com/a/bxkXUU5

11% hit rating, all specs (suppression works on all warlock schools of magic)

3. May 15, 2021  
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...k6_mxQ-b4/edit

The Demo spec in this document is what I'm currently aiming for. The only change I'm making is replacing Embrace of the Spider for Dying Curse. I compared the list from this google doc to Dozorto's list and liked the one from the google doc better.

Here is the link to the comparison (Dozorto's left and Google Doc's right): https://wotlk.evowow.com/?compare=40...26:40376:40255

Warlocks benefit from accumulating Spirit. Glyph of Life Tap and Fel Armor turns A LOT of your spirit into bonus spellpower (that sweet 4 piece t7 bonus is icing on the cake). Also you would have to use 1 gem for hit rating if you went with Dozorto's BiS list since it puts you at 272 (289 is 11%). I don't think the one I'm using is perfect, but I can't find anything better and am too lazy to put together my own list.

4. May 15, 2021  
    spreasheet: 2967sp 712 haste
    dozorto: 2967 sp 884 haste (with valor ring instead of lost jewel btw)
    values in a 25man, so with all buff present (most notably +spirit). Created in rawr char editor.

Congrajulashions, +0sp, -172 haste.
    'Can't find anything better' lmfao. I may be be high and missing something, but....not like this.

Idk why so many ppl have a misunderstand-based allergy for hit gems. Gem to gem value for a rigid is best, allowing you to take higher ilvl items with more stats overall. If you would to take same ilvl items to swap, hit on gear is ofc better, allowing ye to gem even more sp. Not the case if one is to downgrade several 226 items to 213.
    OP asked for a general warlock list. Spirit stacking for demo is the thing to be pursued if one is 25man raiding on it, yes. It is done by a careful management of stats, most notably switcheroos of of haste/crit to spirit/hit. Gotta check the net gain!
    Edited: May 15, 2021

5. May 15, 2021  
    You're right about there being different BiS lists for different goals. The stats you stack are different depending on if you want to maximize personal DPS or build a more raid supportive build (crit better for max personal DPS, spirit better for raid support).

I also made 2 rawr character sheets. Your build produced about 125 dps more than mine when using Band of Channeled Magic instead of Lost Jewel. In my personal opinion the bonus haste isn't too important since it's probably the least important thing to stack on demo locks. In the end it will just boil down to what gear OP is able to get. Both lists are very good sets of gear!

6. May 16, 2021  
    difference is significant enough to not call that spreadsheet BiS, for the same reason as you won't call a forge ember or nexus staff BiS. Personal likening of any build doesn't make it BiS. OP did not ask for a 'nice items list', he asked for a Best in Slot list, of squeezed, tailored, min maxed end game equipment.
    'Best in slot'
    not
    'good in slot'
    Just in case some new players would read it, haste is a very powerful stat for a demolock, more so than crit rating. You are glyphing quick decay for a reason, outside of the usual haste value.

7. May 17, 2021  
    Your list has beter stats. I'm not denying that at all, but 4 of your items come from 1 boss that has a 21 item loot pool. What are the odds that OP would be able to get all of those items before Ulduar?

The list I provided is still a good list of tier 7 loot. Even though it's not BiS in the most literal sense, nearly every Lock would still be extremely happy with that gear set I provided and it's a little more obtainable.
    Edited: May 17, 2021