1. Arena Rating Rewards for Level 19

I am mostly bringing this up because I thought of an idea that isn't really game breaking in any way.

Some old Level 19 Twinks from years ago have Random Dungeon Bag Items that have altered stats for example:

Tumultuous Cloak of Stamina at 19 Currently has 8 Stamina. Where as the version they have from Years Ago have 12 Stamina.

Same goes for the RDF Belt of Stamina Currently has 10 Stamina. They have a version with 15 Stamina.

As well as every other iteration there of, of the Bandit, of the Soldier, of the Sorcerer.

I am not going to track down every single one for the sake of this post but I can if it is asked of me as I know people in the 19 Twink Community with these items.

Now that gets me to my point, In order to revive the Arena Bracket at Level 19 I think it would be amazing to offer these slightly better RDF Items as a Reward for High Rating.

For example Improved RDF Belt could be 1600 or 1800 and Improved RDF Cape could be 1800 or 2000.

People already have these items its just they aren't obtainable anymore.

I am not asking for anything crazy I am mostly just suggesting for a fun way to add these items back into the game that makes them feel worth it.

(Do I think we can build on this idea and add the Riding Turtle and Dread Pirate Ring for 2200 Rating, absolutely I do but I don't expect you guys to do stuff like that because it could affect the Coin Shop).

Any feedback is welcome. Thank you.
    Edited: April 25, 2021

2. Any incentive for people to do Arena in lower level brackets gets a +1 from me

3. Yeah that sounds like good idea anything 19 twink related <3

4. May 16, 2021  
    If they wanted to add a really cool high rating item, perhaps the Defender of the Timbermaw Trinket, since its possible to become exalted with Timbermaw at 19, but that quest isn't obtainable because it requires level 50 or something. That said I don't think it would be a broken trinket I think it would just be a cool item that we could use that requires a LOT of farming.