1. I want your opinion on this

Hi! For the record, i already did an in-game ticket for this yesterday. But i wanted to know what the community thinks of people like this.
    I will not put the name of the player nor the evidence here, since i already did it yesterday on a post and it was erased (i don't know why, because there was no advice or something, i think that it was because i wanted to report). Anyway, i had the disgust of yesterday enter to a bg and find this player with 300 of gearscore, at level 75. When i asked him what was she doing there she went on for FIVE GAMES harrasing me on chat, besides doing nothing to help since her gs wasn't enough to do something besides trolling.
    I logged 5 minutes ago and i find out that this player IS STILL ON BG HARRASING OTHER PEOPLE.
    2 days on a row entering bgs just to insult people and trolling the bg.
    Now i have two questions:
    1-This person was from Frostmourne, so i had 0 posibilities of muting her, what else can i do when she is not just harrasing me on bg accusing me of afk but also whispering me?
    2-This kind of thing (being on bg with so little gs and not helping) is in some way considered disrupting gameplay?
    As i said, this is not a report post, and if i'm told that GM's won't delete the post if i post the evidence, i will do it in no time.
    Ty for reading!

2. Being toxic isn't bannable. If you want to mute him you can use "Report for spam" and it will hide all his messages.
    Just because you think he wasn't helping doesn't mean he actually wasn't helping. Maybe he was trying but he kept getting killed. If you have proof of him doing nothing and avoiding AFK then you can report him (with lots of evidence).
    Sounds like you're just butthurt that ungeared people join BGs and then can't do anything.

3. Being toxic isn't bannable. If you want to mute him you can use "Report for spam" and it will hide all his messages.
    Just because you think he wasn't helping doesn't mean he actually wasn't helping. Maybe he was trying but he kept getting killed. If you have proof of him doing nothing and avoiding AFK then you can report him (with lots of evidence).
    Sounds like you're just butthurt that ungeared people join BGs and then can't do anything.
    We are not speaking about someone "ungeared" with low level 78 equipment. We are speaking about someone with grey equipment in THE WHOLE SET. Anyway, thanks for the data about ignoring from other realms, it sure will be handy the next time i have to deal with something like this.
    + I'm surprised that i'm telling an experience when someone decides to enter to bg with EXTREME low gs and takes most of the time on it to insult other players instead of playing but u decide to think that i'm just "butthurt", that says a lot.
    Edited: April 28, 2021

4. We are not speaking about someone "ungeared" with low level 78 equipment. We are speaking about someone with grey equipment in THE WHOLE SET. Anyway, thanks for the data about ignoring from other realms, it sure will be handy the next time i have to deal with something like this.
    + I'm surprised that i'm telling an experience when someone decides to enter to bg with EXTREME low gs and takes most of the time on it to insult other players instead of playing but u decide to think that i'm just "butthurt", that says a lot.

Thorjborn probably reacted the way he did because that bracket has a lot of extremely arrogant players who think they're pvp-gods and usually act very rudely. I guess farming levellers for so long makes you a bit of a narcissist, and thus normal players aren't too fond of them - hence the "butthurt" comment.

They don't want to play in the 80 bracket because that's where they'll find out how extremely mediocre they are :D

5. Thorjborn probably reacted the way he did because that bracket has a lot of extremely arrogant players who think they're pvp-gods and usually act very rudely. I guess farming levellers for so long makes you a bit of a narcissist, and thus normal players aren't too fond of them - hence the "butthurt" comment.

They don't want to play in the 80 bracket because that's where they'll find out how extremely mediocre they are :D
    Well... That makes some sense, but i wasn't complaining about 70-74 player who wants to bg, they are in all their right of doing so. But its not the case on this one :/.

6. Well... That makes some sense, but i wasn't complaining about 70-74 player who wants to bg, they are in all their right of doing so. But its not the case on this one :/.
    The only thing you can do is to afk-kick that player together with the other players in the battlegrounds.
    And if the player keeps entering combat just go avoid getting kicked then you can try screenshotting the gear and some of the conversation where the player admits what s/he is doing, then PM it to the GM's and hope that action will be taken.

Don't know if that kind of behavior is against the rules or not, but to me it sounds like it could fall in the category of "Disrupting Gameplay". You'd have to ask the staff!