1. May 24, 2021  
    If they don't **** it up i can't see a reason other then having already made character's with achevment's and hks plus geared alts and easy to buy gear.
    Huge amount of private server Player's pay mutch more the few euros a month.(in one year enough to pay for multiple years on retail sub)
    And retal sub gives you access to Retail, Classic,Tbc,and possibly woltik with out endless bugs multiboxers scripters and 3d party software users.And quate possibly bigger player base on low hours then warmane have on its peaks.And for what 13'99 a month? Nostalgia and time invested in here i think it's a no-brainer of choise to go retail woltik.
    Plus never say never They did it to Nostalrius if they fancy they can end out little comunty too.
    But i think they will FK it up.And **** up any interest for many people with how they handle previous legacy versions of wow .

2. May 29, 2021  
    Maybe warmane will re-release cata sv again kappa/nokappa? :D

just a hopeful oldie with his old data stored away waiting for the day to come back!

3. May 29, 2021  
    It will be a small stress test for this business for sure that is blizz stop making dumb desions and shuts this down finally as it should have been long ago.

4. May 29, 2021  
    Maybe warmane will re-release cata sv again kappa/nokappa? :D

just a hopeful oldie with his old data stored away waiting for the day to come back!
    If they launch a new cata realm chances that they will let you import your fully progressed characters into it are between zero and nil.

5. May 29, 2021  
    If they launch a new cata realm chances that they will let you import your fully progressed characters into it are between zero and nil.
    that is what they promised though. :x hopes are low but still there

First 12