1. Exclude Lordaeron from Crossrealm PVP!

I have tried many servers where to find fun, in my personal opinion, this is by far the best and most polished server I have been in, however it has a simple flaw that is ruining the experience; im talking about the CROSSREALM PVP, specifically focusing on how it affects Lordaeron so I wanted to raise this opinion and see if we can achieve something:

in short, I think the best thing to do and would raise Warmane's population would be to exclude Lordaeron from the PVP crossrealm, because the real fun is found thanks to the fact that we escape from the pay 2 win mode, making challenging content and fair wpvp However, some of us enjoy the arenas and battlegrounds to equip ourselves, here there is only suffering, there is not much to add because we all understand the imbalance thanks to having to see each other cross with paladins and DK'S with the shadowmourne acquired from the store.
    The idea of ​​a server is that the content is digestible for everyone, why should lordaeron lean only to the pve? of course you can do pvp but it is frustrating, WE ALL WANT TO FIGHT WITH PEOPLE WHO WORKED THE SAME AS US TO GET THE EQUIP AND BE WHERE WE ARE.

THERE IS NO HONOR IN THESE FIGHTS.

there is no problem with a crossrealm pve to make the game more friendly maybe, but the pvp is very toxic for people who want a fair game, and that is the main reason why people doubt whether to enter this server ...
    I am not the one who says it, there are thousands of people and opinions on the internet, Consider it and you will end up being the first recommendation of any survey or youtuber without a doubt,
    and if the problem is money:
    more people = $$$

keep it hardcore but let Lordaeron just fight Lordaeron
    I know what maybe I can be wrong, but I would like to imagine that this can make a change.

2. Lordaeron's PVP scene was dying pretty hard before cross-realm got introduced and if anything, cross-realm revitalized it instead of actually killing it. As for your statement that you "want to fight people who put the same effort in to obtain their gear" — what does it actually matter to you? Lordaeron has been around for long enough so the people in it could have their own farmed Shadowmournes and BIS trinkets and whatnot. It would have been unfair if you were unable to be where the Icecrown / Blackrock people are MECHANICALLY, but given you are permitted the same type of items and thus, could have potentially obtained them yourselves, when it comes to fairness, cross-realm is as fair as could be. If anything, if you are on the 'same level' of Icecrown but worked harder to obtain your gear, that would give you a theoretical skill advantage over a, say, Blackrock player, who just received his log-in reward of full relentless.

The only argument that could add to fairness is to give Lordaeron (and Icecrown, in that matter) the ability to buy the Relentless Weapons / Shields in-game, to be on the same level as Blackrock players at the mid-5,000 gear score brackets, as currently that is the only TRULY unfair element as it gives them the unfair advantage of unobtainable by others gear. Cross-realm though, is fair game, given you had the ability to progress to where Icecrown / Blackrock players are through the lifespan of the server thusfar.

3. My question is how can on 5k+ pop realm pvp dead ? Thats ridicolous :)

4. My question is how can on 5k+ pop realm pvp dead ? Thats ridicolous :)
    Not the realm, the pvp aspect of it.

5. Don't try to convince me that on 5k realm ppl do not play pvp. I've played on several other pservers with 2k pop and pvp was alive...

6. Lordaeron's PVP scene was dying pretty hard before cross-realm got introduced and if anything
    God this argument is so ******ed.. It took AT MAX 10 minutes to get a BG pop, unless you played when there was 1k people online in 3 AM like a real neckbeard.

7. Suggestion:

Cancel Cross-server pvp on Lordaeron for 2 seasons (Around 1year).

1 season to let PvP scene heal itself from the injuries crossrealm caused. 1 other season to actually see how it goes.

8. Crossrealm shouldn't be removed. But if they decide to please people like you(people against crossrealm),making it optional is way to go.

9. I don't think crossrealm is ever going to be removed. Lordaeron PvP is dead past the point of non return, thanks to crossrealm. We do not have any PvP guilds anymore, we don't have any sort of PvP community anymore. BG's are not fun anymore, arenas are not fun anymore, and due to those 2 WPvP is dead as well.

My advice - if you plan to play ANY sort of PvP, don't play on Lordaeron.

10. anyway pvp is no fun for anyone at the moment.
    You only need a few 232 to end up with 6k+ players.
    So no fun for the sm kings and no fun for the 232 guys.
    I would love to know when the brackets will be put back on properly.

11. May 1, 2021  
    It's ok only for a while until Frostmourne resets again to basic gear... Like now.

12. May 1, 2021  
    That's what I'm saying, we are penalized for just one server.
    It worked fine with Frostmourne, why not without?

13. I agree before December 2017 it was dying. However, I MISS the rivalries. Warsong Gulch then felt like an NBA series where team compositions (due to familiarity of faces) and small tactics kinda mattered. It would be awesome if WSG gets a realm-only filter for Lord players. Making ALL Relentless gear purchasable without arena rating will also be very helpful.
    Edited: June 20, 2021

14. As an icecrowner i'm totally fine to leave you in a queue alone, my latest experience in bg is that all the toxic people for some reason have joined Lord.

15. The 2 season period'd be amazing to see. We'd most definitely see great activity on the realm, given people wouldn't be instantly repelled by 6 years of progress on much easier to gear on realms - it's sad that crossrealm was ever introduced for 80 bgs&_arenas_ though. It seems like back then people didn't know what they wanted, and ofc gotta feed 284 HK farmers with the Lordaeron gearing cannon fodder.

12 Last