1. Completely radical idea that is super unpopular:
    -Make gear not do anything in BGs. Everyone normalized/equalized based on the bracket they are in. Make it about pure skill and player talents/abilities.

Won't ever happen but worth a thought lol.

2. Crazy idea for pvp. Somehow add a feature that doesnt let people join bgs/arneas with shadowmourne or something like that... Block the weapon. I dont know.

3. Completely radical idea that is super unpopular:
    -Make gear not do anything in BGs. Everyone normalized/equalized based on the bracket they are in. Make it about pure skill and player talents/abilities.

You mean, do what Blizzard did further down the patches? That killed pvp in bgs/arenas and is for sure not a good ideea :)

I agree that difference between realms can frustrate people as some have higher rates and make it easier to gear, but that's not stoping anyone to move to that realm and get the gear faster. All-in-all cross realm keeps pvp up no matter what anyone says. If I were to queue and wait 10 minutes for a bg I would most likely leave queue and go do rdf or something else.

4. Completely radical idea that is super unpopular:

This is exactly what Blizzard kind of implemented in the expansions that followed WotLK and this is what killed the PvP experience. Try doing BGs in MoP or Legion: the feeling is completely different, as if your efforts don't matter that much. I don't know what exactly got changed, but in my opinion the Wrathful season was the last great PvP season in World of Warcraft. The PvP experience is satisfactory, you can feel that your presence in a BG (needless to say, even more in an arena) can be a game-changer. Yes, WotLK had its own flaws too, but in my opinion those little flaws are what makes this expansion great. I remember playing Feral in MoP and Rogue in Legion: it's boring. PvP got more and more noob-friendly. Even with the burst-opener that only a Rogue is capable of, your action is not going to that relevant. On the other hand, in WotLK you have to be a skilled player to achieve greatness. If you do some mistakes, if you waste an important GCD, the game is going to punish you real hard. And this is what's fun. Also, if you have the skill, you can outplay almost anyone.
    Nonetheless, you got to have the possibility to improve your gear, otherwise there's no feeling of progress. Progress has to be there, both in PvE and PvP. BGs are also fun because people can queue with all kinds of equipment, be it a legendary item or the blue PvP set.

Crazy idea for pvp. Somehow add a feature that doesnt let people join bgs/arneas with shadowmourne or something like that... Block the weapon. I dont know.
    Even though I agree that Shadowmourne gives a slight advantage to their owners, I do not agree on disallowing such item in BGs or arenas. I played PvP on WotLK for a long time, I reached 2k+ rating on multiple classes and while this is not an incredible feat, it's sufficient in order for me to say that all you have to do is getting good. It doesn't take that much to outplay a Shadowmourne owner, both in BGs and in arenas. Play, lose, learn, repeat. Eventually you'll get there. In my honest opinion, whoever complains about the Shadowmourne is simply lazy.

If you want to revive the PvP scene on Lordaeron, these are my suggestions:

1. Periodically reset the PvP seasons. While I don't know how to manage all the gear already in the game, I do think that
    resetting PvP seasons could be a fun experience. Reset the gear, go back to season 5 (Deadly Gladiator), let it sit for,
    say, 20 weeks (as it was on retail) and then progress to season 6. Repeat until season 8 hits, let this one last a little
    longer and then everyone goes back to season 5 again. There's really no point in hoarding PvP gear in the bags.
    Maybe I can see an option that lets you keep your gear for WPvP, BGs and WG, but restricts arena queues only to
    people who are wearing the correct PvP gear for that specific season. This could perhaps be achieved by checking the
    player's item level/gearscore.

2. Implement some form of Rated BGs, restrincting queues to people with in-season gear and (maaaaybe) disallow items
    such as Shadowmourne.

3. Create a Duel Zone and implement the Challenges. In the Duel Zone, all your CDs get reset whenever accepting a
    duel; with the Challenges, you'd be able to challange a player (or a team, of you're in a party as well) and you both
    get teleported in an arena.

4. Implement some form of Rated Duels or a 1v1 bracket.

5. Host PvP and WPvP events, such as arena invitationals, BG competitions, duel invitationals and so on. I'm currently
    planning on hosting duel competitions myself, but it'd be very cool if Warmane itself could host such competitions on a
    larger scale. What I can do on my own right now is simply invite 8-16 people, get a small entry fee to further enrich
    the prize pool, let people duel and declare the winners.

I honestly think that these kinds of variations to a Blizz-like realm could really improve the overall experience, given that Warmane is not Blizzard and does not regularly progress through the expansions. If a WotLK realm wants to survive indefinitely, you got to have some form of variation to what Blizzard originally planned. Furthermore, with all the PvE boosts Lordaeron has, I don't see why we can't have some form of "PvP boots" and extra custom content.
    In my opinon, with such changes the Lordaeron population will grow and and will have the possibility to exit from the cross-realm queue system, developing a healthy PvP system on its own.
    Edited: June 22, 2021

5. More like to exclude Blackrock players from cross-realm. They queue with 5.5gs and everyone is farmed because they can't even hit a player. I'm glad that alliance are farmed in av 24/7, maybe they will learn one day, you can't have 5.5 gs players in fights against full bis. Same goes for lodarreon.

6. Everyone seems to be crying about pvp this and pvp that, most of these realms have been around for quite a long time now, even if players didn't buy their shadowmournes or 5.5k gears many players would still have it. If that's the only argument here that their gear is better and easier to farm compares to lordareon then you are just not as good as a player in pvp yet. Gears affect the gameplay, but they also need skill to defeat you, not just gears. If having a higher gear score is enough for them to defeat you then maybe you are not that good at pvp.

7. good luck against a BiS warrior as 5.5k warlock, no matter how good you are if the warrior isnt an absolute monkey with 4500ms ping, you'll die and be unable to do anything. Wintergrasp is the clostest thing you see to what lordaeron bgs would look like, and I can tell you that I am one of the only people in bis gear there when I decide to join it once in a while. The server being old doesnt magically give everyone bis gear, because most people simply never get a spot in a guild, which would allow them to get such gear for various reasons. Getting good gear isnt as trivial on lordaeron as it is on icecrown, even if ic wouldnt have a shop, just because of the buffed raid content and no 30% icc buff. Why do you consider it fair that the average lordaeron player has to be a so much better player than the average ic player to get the same result in pvp? I am glad that we have crossrealm arena, but claiming that any criticsm is unjustified and that it is entirely fair is just ignorant.

8. I only hope for Relentless weapons on Lordaeron... Reason is that there is people (like me) who dont have much time for raid,and would be fair to give some hope for pvp-ing. I hope that we will get some answer on this proposal at least

9. Just switch off Mercenary mode in your account -> Settings.
    Problem solved.

10. There is no pvp players on whorde side. Before cross realm alliance destroying horde in every bg. today we destroying them in wintergrasp wpvp and city raids. OFC there is few whords fan Boys who still believe in horde pvp HAHAHA!

11. me as a blackrock soloq player really wouldnt mind that lorderon was removed if they so wish....most of the time they are the most vocal and toxic players while being the lowest skill ones.....if they want to get farmed by shadowmournes from their server only while having 5 times longer q times, that is fine by me as i think most of the other servers.

First 12