1. blackrock s6

make gems/enchants etc free just like in s8
    also allow for honor transfer from s8 to s6
    alot of us are only interested in arenas and have no interest in doing bgs especially after playing the game for 10 years
    the state of blackrock s6 right now is horrible , i want to play s6 but i DONT want to spend HOURS farming honor everyday
    i know frostmourne players might think its not faire but it isnt since the brackets are seperated anyway frostmourne player get their own titles and blackrock players as well no ? if it's not the case then thats how it should be, forcing players to do something ( playing alot of bgs ) won't make them do it but will make them give up on wanting to do it instead ( except people with no jobs / study who play 16 hours a day everyday ) the real challenge shouldnt be getting honor but getting the rating and ranking in top of the ladder , maybe it will make players donate less for gear but it could also make them donate more for gratitude and appreciation for the fun experience

2. Sounds like:
    Why do you keep any other raid and dungeon except ICC and RS? Ppl are playing game for 10 years, they do not want do all this preparations, just spam top raids and earn newly introduced "cool" points to see, who have bigger donker). Make raids reset daily, drop 10x of each gear and 200EoFs. Any plate class gets free Shadowmourne upon creation as bonus.
    All this was sarcasm, but i hope you see parallels.

3. we are talking about a pvp only realm and one that has been around for many years and where it has always been easy to get gear and wasnt pay to win
    most of us who come from blackrock aka " arena tournament " mainly enjoy arenas only and have little to no interest in anything other than that

what you said only makes sense if you talk about icc or frostmourne , NOT blackrock , you enjoy old content ? blizzlike experience etc etc ? fine with me you can still do all of that in your realm , and you can do it without messing up blackrock players's experience , the world would be a better place if people actually focused on how to make their own experience better instead of focusing on others
    Edited: August 25, 2021