1. 2 best jobs for gold

Hi i wanted to know what are the 2 best jobs for the most gold making

2. With mining you can mine gold and smelt them into bars. Pretty nice.
    With alchemy you can transmute iron bars into gold bars.

3. This! :D

You get alot of gold plus all the items you want through "reserving" them ;)

4. Hi,

During levelling I’d say either Herbalism / Mining or one of those two paired with Skinning

Late game I’d say alchemy as players always need consumables for raiding. Pair this with Herbalism so you can farm your materials.

Hope this helps , happy gold making!

5. Hi i wanted to know what are the 2 best jobs for the most gold making
    The best way to make gold by far is to play/manipulate/control the auction house.

The most richest players in game do it.

There are tons of videos on youtube from novice level to expert level of people showing how to do it.
    Edited: April 29, 2021

6. Inscription is very high on gold making, especially friendly for beginning, while profit amount per item is not big, it has a huge % return, like spend 5g, get 25 return, almost nothing else is close to this.

And for sure, playing AH will be better than any profession can ever be. Especially how little [played]time you need to invest in it for stockpiles of gold. Don't bite the "manipulating ah" stuff, that's just something people who don't know say. Sure, you can exert some little influence, anything more will be at a loss and there is no point doing it if it's going to go in negative(unless for lols). Ride the "wave" of the market, buy a thing for 8g, sell it for 10g, earn 1.5g - it's so simple, there are no grand "schemes", "manipulation" or "control".

7. And for sure, playing AH will be better than any profession can ever be. Especially how little [played]time you need to invest in it for stockpiles of gold. Don't bite the "manipulating ah" stuff, that's just something people who don't know say. Sure, you can exert some little influence, anything more will be at a loss and there is no point doing it if it's going to go in negative(unless for lols). Ride the "wave" of the market, buy a thing for 8g, sell it for 10g, earn 1.5g - it's so simple, there are no grand "schemes", "manipulation" or "control".

manipulation, scheme, control, etc.

they are expressions more then literal definitions.

"ride the wave" may be a more proper way to put it.

but they are all essentially saying the same thing.

8. Honestly, you don't make money from professions. Maybe if you cut a gem here and there, or spend your time farming leather all day, you will make some money. But the best, and fastest way to make money is get to lvl 80 asap, and do quests and daily quests. Then when all your daily quests are done, and you have nothing else to do, then go farm leather, or mine ore, whatever. It only takes about a hour to do all your daily quests if you are fast about it. But you will spend all day farming leather and only make about half the amount of gold.