1. Hello hello

I'm fairly new to Warmane, and just decided to check out the forum for the first time. Hello, everyone! :)
    I've played WoW since it first came out, and I enjoy questing and leveling the most. So much that I've actually never played on max level, but perhaps it's time I change that. I hope there's more people like me playing here, and that I can make some friends, because playing alone is already making it harder to motivate myself to play. Before making this post I actually scoured the forum for the right place to post a thread about finding a friend to play with, but I still have no idea where the correct place might be. If any forum veterans can give me some pointers it would be much appreciated.
    Anyway, so far I'm very much enjoying playing on Warmane, and I'd be happy to meet anyone who'd like to get acquainted.

Warm greetings,
    sret

2. Welcome to Warmane. You posted in the right place, I'd maybe try looking for a guild aswell through the subsection of the realm you're playing on.
    Lordaeron's: http://forum.warmane.com/forumdisplay.php?f=265
    Icecrown's: http://forum.warmane.com/forumdisplay.php?f=270
    Frostmourne's: http://forum.warmane.com/forumdisplay.php?f=301

3. Whoops, I lost my new reply by clicking "new reply" when I was done typing it. I guess you live and learn.
    So, let's try this again: Thank you for your response! Isn't this specific forum section purely for introductions though, not pure friend finder posts like I am hoping to make? I will definitely look for a guild eventually too, but I'm not much for mass socializing in guild chats, so my priority is to find a friend to hang with for the most quality experience when it comes to that aspect. Would the links you so kindly provided perhaps be a good place to make my post?

4. Isn't this specific forum section purely for introductions though, not pure friend finder posts like I am hoping to make?
    It is but it's also the closest thing you'll get to "friend finder" section, along with searching for leveling and socializing guilds.
    but I'm not much for mass socializing in guild chats, so my priority is to find a friend to hang with for the most quality experience when it comes to that aspect. Would the links you so kindly provided perhaps be a good place to make my post?
    That's fine I was just recommending combing through socializing guilds because you'll find like minded people most easily there. Then the two of you can play together, nobody said you needed to socialize with everyone in the guild.

5. Even if there's no specific place for such a thing, there's always a section where it's the most appropriate to post things. I'm just concerned that it'd be out of place to post something like that here where every other post is an introductory one. You have a good point about the guilds though, I could try to make a friend inside a guild. It's just not something I excel at. Well, thanks for the advice :)