1. Scrolls drop rate

Hi, does anyone know what the best way to farm scrolls is? I play a lot of arenas and I am never getting any scrolls even though I have several hundred wins. Thinking if there is a better way of farming PvE or so to get scrolls aswell.

Thanks

2. May 1, 2021  
    bump, any info on this? Raidbosses drop rate vs arena win/bg win etc

3. May 1, 2021  
    Fastest and reliable way would be to farm gold, sell it on marketplace and buy Scrolls for Coins.

4. May 1, 2021  
    :S i had plenty of scrolls doing PVE. mostly 10/25 man raids with bis people in it. hmmm maybe gear doesn't matter but bosses need to go down fast :D

5. May 1, 2021  
    :S i had plenty of scrolls doing PVE. mostly 10/25 man raids with bis people in it. hmmm maybe gear doesn't matter but bosses need to go down fast :D
    Quantity > quality

6. May 8, 2021  
    are they talking about scrolls for transmogs??
    drop on pve raids and battlegrounds.. also

can someone tell me the drop rate?

7. May 8, 2021  
    are they talking about scrolls for transmogs??
    drop on pve raids and battlegrounds.. also

can someone tell me the drop rate?
    Warmane will most likely never reveal the drop rate for scrolls.

8. May 8, 2021  
    About 1-2 maybe even 3% drop chanse per WOTLK raid boss for a scroll of deception.
    I have done tons of raids with guildies and friends to transmog all my 10 characters, and we have all tried to calculate what the drop rate is, I probably farmed around 150 myself by this time and I get them all from Naxxramas / Ulduar and Icecrown raids, frankly, raids with the most bosses in it since every boss gives a % chanse to drop a scroll, the best for me by far has been Naxxramas due to how easy and fast the dungeon is, I get 1 scroll about every third Naxxramas I do. Raids with 1 boss in them are no good, even toc is not good for scroll farming.

Naxxramas 15 Bosses
    Ulduar 14 Bosses.
    ICC 12 Bosses.
    ToC 5 Bosses.
    Edited: May 8, 2021

9. May 14, 2021  
    Another question, has anyone managed to get more than 1 scroll per week? It seems like there is a limit 1 scroll per week no matter how many bosses/bgs/arenas you are doing. Does anyone else noticed that? Thanks

10. May 15, 2021  
    Today got 3 scrolls from bgs on 3 different characters.Somtimes drop is good sometimes bad

11. May 15, 2021  
    ive noticed this long time ago, seems like 1 scroll a week per 1 toon, if you are really lucky, you might get 2, but you have to play then all day, every day raids/bgs/arenas.

12. May 17, 2021  
    Yes it's one scroll per week as if you spam say bgs from dawn to dusk for two weeks you get max 2 scrolls.
    Single charecter that is

13. May 22, 2021  
    Is it CONFIRMED only being 1 scroll per week? Getting a lot of different answers..

14. May 22, 2021  
    You will never get any official confirmation on drop rates or cooldowns.

15. May 22, 2021  
    no its not confirmed some ppl just cant cope with low random chance being low random chance
    u put 1 scroll per week bs in the same box as logging a level 1 char before doing a raid increases the drop% lmao

12 Last