1. 2 Weeks Ago  

2. 1 Week Ago  
    kinda unfair on a progressive server where people go for serverfirst stuff etc.

3. 1 Week Ago  
    You are kinda late, all the experience-related Realm first achievements have been done 3 weeks back. People are CD farming Naxx already

4. 1 Week Ago  
    I mean you could give 20x exp cause I'm not even able to finish 1 level because of 80 rogue camping and killing me already maybe 20 times...and 70 -75 level players lol what a hero...I guess I have to go change to horde so I can finish my 80 and I guess this 1.5honor it's not even worth it

5. 1 Week Ago  
    If a player is camping you for more then 5 times , you take screenshots of every kill and report him, he will / should be banned.

6. 1 Week Ago  

7. 1 Week Ago  
    Hi,
    Thanks for the trying, but looks your measures r not working, today is sunday, and I cannot even find a 10 naxx group, better start next step.

8. 1 Week Ago  
    Hi,
    Thanks for the trying, but looks your measures r not working, today is sunday, and I cannot even find a 10 naxx group, better start next step.
    there is no next step, if people refuse to play ally that's on them

9. 5 Days Ago  

10. 5 Days Ago  
    Last night I checked the AH there were 50k items listed on ally side and slightly over 100k on horde. Ally seems pretty dead atm.

11. 4 Days Ago  
    Last night I checked the AH there were 50k items listed on ally side and slightly over 100k on horde. Ally seems pretty dead atm.
    Do you even read what you write, alliance feels dead on an 8k population server LOL. Even if it was 80:20 it would mean that there are 2k online alliance players (very dead yes = the entire population of some other private servers)

12. 3 Days Ago  
    Measures are not enough to restore balance by far, I am afraid. ******* for instance, almost perfect 50/50. Look what they offered from the get go to alliance vs Frostmourne.

First 12