1. May 5, 2021  
    i think the current blackrock state of gear is really fair, some items are harder to get on frostmourne, some on blackrock, the fact you can buy only given amount of AP items during one season makes most ppl choose what item has the highes prio for them, where on frostmourne you rely on luck in drop. And dont forget you have WG which gives you insane honor farm compared to just spamming bgs and also easier access to wg items. So i think its fair :)

2. May 5, 2021  
    Are there any thoughts of reducing the honor points needed for literally everything on blackrock? Or maybe opening witergrasp, creating some quests with honor rewards ( not the 10 wins for 2k honor, thats just laughable). Maybe something to promote 3s. The endless grind of having to farm millions of honor points is really daunting.

3. May 5, 2021  

Meanwhile on Blackrock you simply need to reach a rating threshold, do a few BGs, and you got everything you needed.
    Yea, that's why there is only 2 teams in the top 40+ 2v2 from blackrock, that have been no lifing ever since the new system opened, and STILL dont have any decent gear compared to frostmourne.
    Everything is balanced and warmane did a good job, so stop discussing that.

I am a 2.4k player on 284 meta, and currently at 1.7k stuck with complete starter gear and some random partner from global, to prove the point where you say "simply need to reach rating and farm BG's" it's not that simple, but good luck giving it a try

4. May 5, 2021  
    Yeah - the amount of AFKers from Blackrock in Frostmourne BG's has completely killed the vibe. GG Warmane.
    One possible solution for this, is to make arena wins give honor, 300 for 2s, and 400 for 3s for example. this way, Blackrock players don't need to afk every bg, since it's so boring to spend 24 hours playtime on bg's to farm the whole gear, pve's and pvp's

5. May 5, 2021  
    What a joke..

Why do your devs feel the need to prove their coding skills and shove down our throats all these cross-realm bull**** ? Keeping the things simpler is often better, like in this case. We get it , the Warmane team can do so much, you are coding Gods, you even made a product run better than the original when it was actual. But for the love of God...stop this.

It was enough for you to ruin Lordaeron, why you do this to FM too ?

6. May 6, 2021  
    OK enough is enough. This change has absolutely destroyed pvp on frostomourne. We cant play any serious bg at all. You try to do objectives and blackrock people curse you and say **** youtryhard get raped on icecrown. I have 9 bis chars on icecrown and 2 geared on lordaeron. I played frostmourne season 1 and lordaeron on launch. Lord had a very active pvp scene till crossrealm. Frostmourne season 1 the same. Now with that said, the whole team of blackrock players on our team cursed me for trying to destroy the gate at isle of conquest and then reported me for afk while being on the cannon of the ship, effectively kicking me out of the bg. Now if you think this is nice tell me....

My char on fmourne is Veriol, i actively both pve and pvp and has recently gotten to 1630 arena rating. Trying to regather gear bging to get deadly belt and neck and every bg is troll. EVERY BG. havent seen even one people from blackrock in horde side trying to win. Honestly. 7 bgs 7 losses after the change.

I dont know.. honestly, please warmane please hear the frostmourne players perspective in this.
    And lets not even discuss the amount of warpals that flooded the arena after this was implemented. And you can argue that people have warriors and palas on fmourne. Yes but you cant insta 80 both and gear them and expect to get into raids just like that.

I am a person who has donated over 1000 on the server and love the whole endeavor. But please hear our pleas.

Kind regards,
    Desperately crying to be heard,
    Greedman

7. May 6, 2021  
    Why do Blackrock people get so much for free, which Frostmourne people have to work for? This is very bad for Frostmourne pvp.

8. May 6, 2021  
    BG que's are now 10 mins on alliance side. Great job Warmane, you've offically killed the only reason us PVPer's are on Frostmourne. Nobody's queing now. I'm begging you guy's to change it back. This is something I thoroughly enjoy and the cross - realm has killed it.

9. May 6, 2021  
    like others have said, bad change for frostmourne pvp. honestly not sure if I'll continue playing on the server with this change. the battleground system was fine when it was only frostmourne and even some of the icecrown noobs and lordareon people are fine. blackrock players are just trash and rude though. no one wants to play with them, its not the same since their characters are really only temporary. when you give the players the things free in the game without having to work, its just as easy to delete their characters therefore they dont really give a **** and aren't fun to play with

10. May 6, 2021  
    Thank you warmane, pvp on frostmounre are destroyed.

11. May 6, 2021  
    Well done warmane you screwed PVP up again, honestly sort it out why do people get free gear gems enchants from blackrock when we have to farm for it?

12. May 6, 2021  
    For your info gems are not free, they cost 1k honor each.

Gear is not free either, except auction house gear which is trash gear anyway.

This step is good move for FM pvp, especually for arena brackets which were non-competitive and semi inactive in old FM.

13. May 7, 2021  
    - LOL , people saying this change killed pvp in frostmourne while in fact PVP WAS ALWAYS DEAD in frostmourne , yes ALWAYS ince the it launched arenas were dead in frostmourne otherwise me and my partner wouldn't have quit , it was too boring to face the same exact team ( they were not even good and free rating ) for like 10-20 times in a row with each game taking several minutes to pop which made me think people who actually got high rating had to be sitting in q h24 7/7 or legit had to agree to que at the same time with other people/friends

-This change can only help bringing more people into the progressive arena ( people who dont have time for pve bull**** , roleplay and virgin guild leader bossing you around )

- As for those who are complaining about que time being 10 minutes there is an option called " mercenary mode " that will allow you to get a faster q pop no matter what your faction is

-As for fairness , blackrock's starting gear is pretty dog**** , blackrock doesnt have Wintergrasp / wintergrasp quests , Blackrock doesnt have VOA ( free deadly gear that costs thousands of arena points/honor ) Etc...

+ i only see low rated ppl who have no pvp knowledge what so ever crying about unfairness ( Bgs/duels are not considered high level pvp don't even start about it ) the real pvp is Arena

14. May 7, 2021  
    - LOL , people saying this change killed pvp in frostmourne while in fact PVP WAS ALWAYS DEAD in frostmourne , yes ALWAYS ince the it launched arenas were dead in frostmourne otherwise me and my partner wouldn't have quit , it was too boring to face the same exact team ( they were not even good and free rating ) for like 10-20 times in a row with each game taking several minutes to pop which made me think people who actually got high rating had to be sitting in q h24 7/7 or legit had to agree to que at the same time with other people/friends

-This change can only help bringing more people into the progressive arena ( people who dont have time for pve bull**** , roleplay and virgin guild leader bossing you around )

- As for those who are complaining about que time being 10 minutes there is an option called " mercenary mode " that will allow you to get a faster q pop no matter what your faction is

-As for fairness , blackrock's starting gear is pretty dog**** , blackrock doesnt have Wintergrasp / wintergrasp quests , Blackrock doesnt have VOA ( free deadly gear that costs thousands of arena points/honor ) Etc...

+ i only see low rated ppl who have no pvp knowledge what so ever crying about unfairness ( Bgs/duels are not considered high level pvp don't even start about it ) the real pvp is Arena
    There will always be those ho preach doom over changes. Dont you worry. Warmane staff are probably following the statistics they get and are adapting. Just because someone says something killed pvp doesn't really mean that, it just represents his opinion. Pretty much PVP in Warmane is in a really bad state at the moment. People refuse to party up, they refuse to socialize or play as a team. But this is not only warmane, it is every mmo i've tried in the past couple of years.
    Its the players playing the game that are the issue, but as we once outgrown ourselves so shall those after us, we just need to show them the way.

And you are right, lately PVP has been commented mainly from new players, and that makes me wonder who the hell is even introducing those people to PvP. I've seen people that haven't played a single BG - NOT A SINGLE ONE, telling me how easy it i to get wrathful gear. "You can get like 1600 raiting in blues" they said.

15. May 7, 2021  

I didnt talk about unfairness and i play a lot of arenas and bgs myself. I talked about:
    1. Bgs being absolutely horrible. WHY? Enjoying bgs is actually a huge part of pvp. If you dont, and only enjoy arena, dont ruin other people's fun.
    2. Frostmourne being a fresh server makes pvp fun to meet people from all knowledge levels. Its a fresh feeling and people who love wow really love this retail like feeling. You meet some good players, you meet some noobs. Its a fresh experience and what frostmourne is all about.
    3. No i dont like meeting only valid comps in arena, which is what blackrock introduces. In a fresh server people play arena with their friends and whatever the fck ****comp they can come up with because thats the chars they leveled up. I despise the ****ton of warpals flooding the arena from blackrock, and i dont even understand how people dont feel apalled from playing this **** over and over again.

So all in all, i do play pvp, and i played a ****ton of it in every realm here. If you search my posts im a real fun of backrock as well i just dont like crossrealm on frostmourne, simple as that. I also didnt like it on lordaeron.

Icecrown and blackrock should have crossrealm together but i would love a rated bg system to avoid trolls who just play 3 bgs to enter arenas in br. On frostmourne though i dont like crossrealm at all and it destroys all fun in pvp at least for me and all my friends who enjoy this fresh feeling.

Just my two cents,
    PS: I dont believe anyone actually playing pvp in frostmourne likes this. Honestly

First ... 45678 ... Last