1. May 3, 2021  
    (Where did the Edit function go...?)
    Yeah. It's the same players as the screenshots linked above me.

2. May 3, 2021  
    Posts above are describing what happened due to an unrelated issue which allowed those players to come through. We fixed it, just recently. It was not intended or a consequence of the design.

3. May 3, 2021  
    Hey. I have question that hope someone from staff can answer.

So I made Blood elf pala on the new blackrock season and farmed 5/5 savage gear etc to play some arena. Problem is noone on horde plays any arena and everytime someone looks for partner its 100% alliance (for obvious OP racial reason). On website i can switch faction.

If I switch faction in Services- Points to Alliance just to be able to play some arena, will then I be able to switch back to horde ?

4. May 3, 2021  
    If I switch faction in Services- Points to Alliance just to be able to play some arena, will then I be able to switch back to horde ?
    yes, you can go back to horde BUT changing faction causes to lose Arena Team (also Soloq team).

5. May 4, 2021  
    good idea bad execution

Blackrock items should have rating req by the ilvl, not by the slot (or by both)

Leg enchants for free? Shoulders and head enchants for free? Probably a mistake huh since legs are usually costly af and shoulders+head cost wg marks (=honor)

Professions for free? Dont you have the old AT feature where you skilll profs by winning arenas?

226 necks from malygos quests being available for 1600 rating is just plain bad. You had the perfect chance to put Ulduar lvl items for 3s in order to incentivize players to play it.

Other than that I like it, allowed me to instantly quit Frostmourne and plei pvp (imagine farming emblems and bosses to get bis gear omegalul, it was time-consuming anyway)
    "allowed me to instantly quit Frostmourne and plei pvp (imagine farming emblems and bosses to get bis gear omegalul, it was time-consuming anyway)"

That should tell you everything about this decision. My last BG we got dominated by Blackrock players. 17 honorable kills vs 70 honorable kills for them. Nice balance.

6. May 4, 2021  
    Great idea, I think we can't be sticked to s8 forever.
    Would it be possible to add a dedicated zone for seasonals aswell as per twinks? I guess a kind of seasonal duel zone

7. May 4, 2021  
    Has Icecrown been intentionally affected as well?

- The sub-5k gs bracet with maximalized 245 iLev items is gone.
    - Instead, those characters who have all items compatible with this new cross-realm are joined up with blackrock/frostmourne, those that have at least an item non-compatible with the bracet have been put into a bracet containing players with much higher gs-scores than 5k. Seemingly the previous high-gs bracet, albeit highly saturated now with anything from a 3k gs to much higher.

I personally like both changes, but that's all subjective.

Questions:
    1. Was merging Icecrown into this new bracet intentional, or not?
    2. Is this subject to change, or is it planned to stay?
    3. Any further iminent plans on modifying Icecrown Bracets?
    4. Is there any disclosed text where the EXACT changes can be read?

8. May 4, 2021  
    Proterean when will store be avaliable to blackrock seasonal characters? there are already ppl who have cleared nax in frostmourne
    look at Store on Frostmourne.
    Theoretically when an item become available on that Store -> it should be purchasable by Blackrock-Seasonal characters as well.

9. May 4, 2021  
    Great job for ruining the fun for Frostmourne players!!

I see it got the Lordaeron treatment.

Why are BG's crossrealm?
    I have not met somebody from Blackrock in arena yet, but seriously??

This is a joke honestly.

There should definitely be implemented an option to "opt-out" of Blackrock players.

Seriously, ever since this was implemented BG's have been full of toxic ******s and flaming 12 y/o "gladiators" who AFK the whole BG (98% of the time)

Also Blackrock players are getting spoonfed free gear/professions etc. again?

What a mess honestly.
    Not gonna que a single BG again until something is done about this.

Oh and this should've been mentioned before Frostmourne launched.
    Would have never bothered wasting time to level a character.

10. May 4, 2021  
    100 % agree. I played the entire Frostmourne season 1 and it was amazing, over 80k HKs by the end of it. Never had a problem with Que times, in fact they were usually instant. The MAIN reason we liked it so much was because it was in it's own PVP bracket. The second ICC came out and crossrealm was a thing we stopped playing. Since the crossrealm change BGs are not enjoyable. The chat is toxic as hell and you can't even ignore them. You're legit killing PVP for nothing, there's no benefit too this.

11. May 4, 2021  
    100 % agree. I played the entire Frostmourne season 1 and it was amazing, over 80k HKs by the end of it. Never had a problem with Que times, in fact they were usually instant. The MAIN reason we liked it so much was because it was in it's own PVP bracket. The second ICC came out and crossrealm was a thing we stopped playing. Since the crossrealm change BGs are not enjoyable. The chat is toxic as hell and you can't even ignore them. You're legit killing PVP for nothing, there's no benefit too this.
    Definitely.

S1 Frostmourne BG's were very enjoyable.

Now it feels like I am playing on Icecrown.

12. May 4, 2021  
    Yeah - the amount of AFKers from Blackrock in Frostmourne BG's has completely killed the vibe. GG Warmane.

13. May 5, 2021  
    Maybe it's a bit worse for some people starting on Frostmourne, but for a lot of players on Frostmourne it's a great change since there are a lot more queues in arenas and bgs, it adds diversity of comps and a better challenge. Frostmourne players also outgear most of blackrock players anyway. And please just stop it with your argument about gear being harder to get on Frostmourne, if you're doing pve you can get a bunch of bis items in a couple of hours or pvp items way faster with wg.

14. May 5, 2021  
    Maybe it's a bit worse for some people starting on Frostmourne, but for a lot of players on Frostmourne it's a great change since there are a lot more queues in arenas and bgs, it adds diversity of comps and a better challenge. Frostmourne players also outgear most of blackrock players anyway. And please just stop it with your argument about gear being harder to get on Frostmourne, if you're doing pve you can get a bunch of bis items in a couple of hours or pvp items way faster with wg.
    False and wrong.

You are not guaranteed any items while doing PVE.
    Yes, you may get lucky and get a specific item on your first attempt, but it is not guaranteed, and usually takes 2-3+ runs to get what you are specifically looking for.

Meanwhile on Blackrock you simply need to reach a rating threshold, do a few BGs, and you got everything you needed.

15. May 5, 2021  
    I already evidenced lack of a dedicated s5 zone where to socialize or dueling between an arena/bg and the next one, due to the fact we are not just bots queuing queuing and queuing again (or better, most of us are not).
    At the moment finding someone s5 geared in duel zone is a pity, but maybe it is due to the fact people are unware of the BR progressive season, probably in game word-of-mouth is not so effective, and most of players don't check website news

I would suggest to add an auto recurrent message (on realm enter at least) to inform player base about BR news
    Thanks in advance for consideration

First ... 34567 ... Last