1. May 22, 2021  
    Nah it's not but they deleted the posts cause it's not 10 people that dont like the change compared to first succesfull season this one is rng either it will work out or will not people will still play so they got nothing to lose but the people that actually played the game a freking lot and enjoyed the server those people are already gone including me we waited whit such hype to be treated to this b....**** the full reason server become empty and people were not playing that much anymore was cause of that mix whit the blackrock realm when from first releasing deathbringers trinkets literally 1 week after blackrock entered whit heroic / normal one whit 1 kill wich all the people that done 50 raids or donated for them remained wtf cause the bg's were flood whit blackrock , either way i love warmane but i hate the new seasonal whit passion , best of wishes and move on .

2. May 22, 2021  
    Hi!

I'm not sure to understand how it works.

In Blackrock with a s5 character, if I hold a 264 Medallion of the Horde, will I still be grouped with other s5 people if i tag soloq?

Am i allowed to change any of my piece of gear and still fighting against/with s5 people?

Thanks to enlighten me

3. May 24, 2021  
    Make cross-realm BG's optional! For Lordaeron too please!!

4. May 25, 2021  
    Why is there a banner of victory on frostmorne and not on blackrocke? they use it.

5. May 31, 2021  
    I just want to report that checking pve 25 man weapon vendor, fast weapons that are intended to be off-hand weapons (i.e. Hand of Nerub, Webbed Death) cost 3150 Arena Points, that is a lot compared to pvp (off-hands and held in off-hand ==> 1350 AP) counterparts. I guess it slipped when arranging vendors, I just ask if you can please correct that.

Many thanks in advance
    Regards

6. Can i use the coin shop on blackrock to buy items for my seasonal characters?

7. Can i use the coin shop on blackrock to buy items for my seasonal characters?
    Yes, you can check by your own.
    https://www.warmane.com/account -> Store
    Blackrock -> select your seasonal character -> Coins

The gear available should be different from the one showed when selecting a "normal" blackrock character.
    It should be based on the one currently available on "Frostmorune" realm

8. Giving ppl free full relentless and letting them cross realm pvp was a mistake. I understand "i can do it to" but I don't like to play on blackrock. I enjoy the progression in PVE and PVP on my one chars from the other realms. Actually had to do a fair bit of grinding just to be on a level playing field with ppl from blackrock If I wanna play with those chars. The biggest issue is the fact that any rewarding progression ppl get from farming pvp gear on other realms is completely gone and diminished. (whether that be furious, relentless or wrathful). It was so much better when ppl on blackrock started with furious. Honestly since it's all free anyway they should start with the blue set and have to earn the furious as well in the lower brackets. Atleast then there would be some sort of goals to reach.

9. Hey, I started playing warmane/blackrock a couple months ago. I have a couple questions:

1. Is this seasonal blackrock server resetting any time soon - going progressive from blue gear etc again?
    2. If so, what will happen to my seasonal blackrock character, will it go to the normal blackrock server?
    3. Since classic Wotlk is around the corner there will be a surge of interest from new players interested in trying out Arena. Are there any plans of making a free to play server where everyone are on even grounds?

Because right now arena queues are pretty bad (on seasonal), i assume it's because the servers progression is literally over. And its so rough to start on the old blackrock server being so behind on gear. I've tried to convice some friends to play with me but the month long grind to get to playable-gear-levels is very daunting.

Thanks in advance :)

10. Hey, I started playing warmane/blackrock a couple months ago. I have a couple questions:

1. Is this seasonal blackrock server resetting any time soon - going progressive from blue gear etc again?
    2. If so, what will happen to my seasonal blackrock character, will it go to the normal blackrock server?
    3. Since classic Wotlk is around the corner there will be a surge of interest from new players interested in trying out Arena. Are there any plans of making a free to play server where everyone are on even grounds?

Because right now arena queues are pretty bad (on seasonal), i assume it's because the servers progression is literally over. And its so rough to start on the old blackrock server being so behind on gear. I've tried to convice some friends to play with me but the month long grind to get to playable-gear-levels is very daunting.

Thanks in advance :)
    If you do the quests available and daily bg it's not that hard to catch up on "regular" blackrock. The new seasonal should start in a month or two if it follows the same schedule as last two times around, although this is not confirmed yet.

Feel free to send me a message if you need a partner/someone to play with on blackrock :)

11. When sesonal season will end, same day as frostmourne?

First ... 789