1. May 13, 2021  
    this s5 is not working, there are not enough people playing, you gotta wipe the s8 and make it all s5 to work.

Like this u just splitted the community in 2 and the majority is left on s8 for god knows why.

This server should have been made 3 years ago, now its too little too late, this is gonna fail miserably if u don't support it even more.

My advice: remove season 8 and make it all season 5. i have no idea what u can do about icecrown tho.

i rly hate to be the doomsayer, but we are so doomed.
    From what I´ve talked to people, they just don´t feel like grinding literally millions of honor points on blackrock. Any kind of honor boost/establishing other means to get honor than endless grind on 1x rates would pour more players.
    Plus you always have that genuises with shadowmournes, who would miss being OP despite suffering from brain damage, who simply won´t go to S5

2. May 13, 2021  
    the problem is that you que soloq as a healer and u stay in que for 15mn in what should be peak time like 5 pm.
    i am not even gonna que with my rog anymore it literally takes more than 10mn every t

3s bracket is even worse, mby only 1 team in que, to make it run you would have to actually organize it wargames style.

honestly i found out about this server 4 days ago, and i could only farm 4 savage pieces on 4 of my chars so far, wich makes me less motivated to play the game, and i am a very experienced player, now imagine if u are less experienced than me, going against people already full gear, you would prolly quit after 2 days.

i agree wtih the comment above me, increase honor/ap gain.

but then again, i don't think people will move on from s8 to s5 just because the rates get increased. i don't think that we have a large enough community to have s8 and s5 at the same time, i prefer s5 by a mile, but i can see why others prefer s8, so me saying remove s8 its kinda selfish and would piss off the s8 community a lot.

i came back to warmane after i saw this new s5, i tried it for 4 days, but it needs help to survive, be fast in acting now pls.

3. May 15, 2021  
    om here from START WARMANE---and absolutely dont understand to this...at FROSTMOURNE you must farm all professions / reputations pve gear , at BLACKROCK you have EVERYTHING INSTANT. what is point to play pvp at frostmourne vs INSTA geared ppl from blackrock???....blackrock is dying so you made seasonal realm or what???....

4. May 16, 2021  
    When will you separate icecrown from blackrock in arenas? I'm tired of using only low gear scripter. Now most blackrock players will say I don't have skill, but I made more characters on blackrock and gave more duels with players who have more than 1.8k + rating in the arena and have no idea how to duel, but in the arenas they are "pro". It's a problem because those in black rock enter the arena with low gear and don't let you climb higher in the rating

5. May 16, 2021  
    the biggest problem with blackrock is all dose scripters. so damm borring to do arena when u face scripters

6. May 16, 2021  
    Overall I think this idea has potential if only the various little issues mentioned in this thread eventually get solved. I'm looking forward to future changes to this system.

om here from START WARMANE---and absolutely dont understand to this...at FROSTMOURNE you must farm all professions / reputations pve gear , at BLACKROCK you have EVERYTHING INSTANT. what is point to play pvp at frostmourne vs INSTA geared ppl from blackrock???....blackrock is dying so you made seasonal realm or what???....
    The point of playing on Frostmourne is that on Frostmourne you can have the full WoW experience. You can level up, do dungeons/raids, do world PvP, farm professions, twink at any bracket you want, simply play the game the way it was intended. Once the time is up your character is going to be transfered to Icecrown.
    On Blackrock, you can only do BGs/Arenas and that's it. If you want to do only BGs/Arenas and nothing else, then there is no point in playing on Frosmourne (so I really don't understand why would you want to do that), if you don't want to do only BGs/Arenas then the reason why you should play on Frostmoutne is simple and obvious.

When will you separate icecrown from blackrock in arenas? I'm tired of using only low gear scripter. Now most blackrock players will say I don't have skill, but I made more characters on blackrock and gave more duels with players who have more than 1.8k + rating in the arena and have no idea how to duel, but in the arenas they are "pro". It's a problem because those in black rock enter the arena with low gear and don't let you climb higher in the rating
    What? I'm not sure if I understand your post correctly, but you are getting farmed by people with low gear on Blackrock and so instead of getting better you want to separate from them?
    Well, I can assure you that once you go past a certain rating treshold I wouldn't say the skill gap between Blackrock and Icecrown is that big - there might as well be none, so you'd most likely end up getting farmed regardless of circumstances. Separation of realms is not the answer to your issue, getting good is.

7. May 17, 2021  

Blackrock store

I was wondering if (and when) blackrock store will be updated too ?

in the announcement for seasonal blackrock :

"Additionally, Blackrock players who posses seasonal characters, will have access to the marketplace similar to the one on Frostmourne. Opted-out players will see no difference in their gameplay."

Yet frostmourne got store and not blackrock, is this intentionnal ?

8. May 17, 2021  
    Can we have any info??? How many weeks till update

9. May 18, 2021  
    stop this cross realm bull**** already, make blackrock independent PVP server where instant gearers play against themselves and dont ruin other realms PVP experience

10. May 18, 2021  

11. May 19, 2021  
    why i cant buy items from store on my s5 character !?!?!?!

12. May 19, 2021  
    Because they didn't update shop for blackrock and give no ETA at all, like always, no ****ing communication

13. May 21, 2021  
    90% of black rock players use script (anyone who comes to contradict me does it for nothing because I have friends who reach the top 50 with the help of script just for the sake of trolling the game in arenas). This is just about skill or team play when you play vs scripters. The friends mentioned above who I said use script don't beat me any 1v1 because they don't have skill, they simply troll the game of boredom and because no one checks them. Why do we have to suffer new players who want to perform or not make the achivs in the arena? Many players on icecrown have given up arenas because of this. I think they should think about us too, for many they put coins in wf items because they can't go up in rating.

14. May 21, 2021  
    Ok, blackrock players can join cross-realm bgs, but only blackrock realm arena.
    Scripters **** with scripters, I have no objection;

Please do not allow them in the cross-realm arena unless warmane has a better penalty system other than just ban the accounts. I mean, come on, how difficult it is to create another account to **** with?

I would say, in order to play cross-realm arena, they need to pay 30 coins per season to activate.

For me, I would even pay 100 coins per season in order to play cross-realm arena.

15. May 22, 2021  
    this entire thread just feels like 1 person botting new accounts to complain, its actually ****ing hilarious

good chance warmane staff

First ... 6789 Last