1. May 1, 2021  
    Not sure why i cant edit my posts but for example.

I have 80 hunter and 80 warrior, both are opt in in blackrock seasonal.

I got bored on my hunter of the seasonal and opt-him out, he gets the normal blackrock gear and plays in normal crossrealm bracket, meanwhile my warrior that i didnt opt out still plays in frostmourne seasonal. Is that correct how I understood it=?

2. May 1, 2021  
    I get that this has zero effect at lvl 80 but it massively affect your lvl 19 twinks on Blackrock who are forced to swap factions to get certain bis items, we also used it to balance out faction inbalance in battlegrounds. There needs to be some way that the faction specific quests can be available to do for both factions, right now we have tons of players who are stuck on unwanted factions cause of this.
    NO you force yourself for CERITAN BIS ITEMS you elitist

3. May 1, 2021  
    Great idea, cant wait to try it out. I really dont understand all those ppl cring about new feature added to the game which will greatly break boredom of bis 1400 stuck ppl playing meta, that won't effect their previous experience. As long as frostmourne players won't be at gear disadvantage its a great change and i really hope it works out and will be present at each new frostmourne iteration.

4. May 1, 2021  
    I don't understand all the hating. Blackrock players have asked for a different meta since years. Now they finally get it and their first reaction is to complain about it.

5. May 1, 2021  
    Love the idea! I have a question tho: is it 3.3.5 class balance? On my Lock at Frostmourne today i couldnt buy the epic Mount at the trainer (that was implemented at 3.2). But blackrock is on 3.3.5 right? How do these play together?

6. May 1, 2021  
    I could buy it. I am not quite sure at what level though. I don't know about the rest sorry.

7. May 1, 2021  
    This is so bad for Frostmourne its not even funny. When the merge with Icecrown and Blackrock happened on season 1 of FM, when ICC started, I saw an instant decrease in FM people doing BG's. It feels unfair, imbalanced, and like your work means nothing when people can get what you have, but easier, and you're forced to play against them. I was part of a heroic raiding guild in FM1, and spoke with people from many other guilds, and they all stopped queing BG's after the merge.
    You are tone deaf to how much of players' enjoyment is gotten from gearing up and smashing lower geared players, that are working their way up. If I put in the effort farming 25m hardmodes, push arena rating for gear, and max out professions and enchants, I want to be able to 1v3 in BG's since the other players don't go to that extent.
    This whole argument was based upon Season 1 merging, which was BG-only. This is even worse if it means arenas are cross-realm. By trying to save Blackrock, you are sacrificing FM PVP. I was thinking of joining FM again for early seasons PVP, but now that thought is gone for real. Such a shame and a waste.

8. May 1, 2021  
    this is not fair for blackrock to make everything expensif and cost honor when we dont even have wintergrasp or wintergrasp quests :v

9. May 1, 2021  
    srry for double poste i cant edit but also why are some ppl alrdy full deadly ??? when its the first day of the season this is nonsense

10. May 1, 2021  
    Can i use the coin shop on blackrock to buy items for my seasonal characters?

11. May 1, 2021  
    I just checked coin shop and it looks like Deadly gladiators gear is available for Blackrock Seasonal chars but not Frostmourne chars.

I hope that I am wrong but this is just such a d*ck move towards Frostmourne characters when suddenly they will have to play vs Blackrock Seasonal with Deadly BiS pay to win coin gear ^^

12. May 1, 2021  
    Can i use the coin shop on blackrock to buy items for my seasonal characters?
    from first post:
    Additionally, Blackrock players who posses seasonal characters, will have access to the marketplace similar to the one on Frostmourne
    I guess you will be able to buy only items available on "Frostmourne" Coin Shop.
    Right now if you try to buy a "Savage Gladiator" (or even Wrathful gear) item it shows "Seasonal characters cannot purchase this item."

13. May 1, 2021  
    Wow u are right.

Seasonal characters cannot purchase this item. So actually blackrock players are the underdogs now compared to frostmourne since even echants costs like 3k honor each which is alot, while frostmourne can just buy them out of AH.

14. May 1, 2021  
    This is so bad for Frostmourne its not even funny. When the merge with Icecrown and Blackrock happened on season 1 of FM, when ICC started, I saw an instant decrease in FM people doing BG's. It feels unfair, imbalanced, and like your work means nothing when people can get what you have, but easier, and you're forced to play against them. I was part of a heroic raiding guild in FM1, and spoke with people from many other guilds, and they all stopped queing BG's after the merge.
    You are tone deaf to how much of players' enjoyment is gotten from gearing up and smashing lower geared players, that are working their way up. If I put in the effort farming 25m hardmodes, push arena rating for gear, and max out professions and enchants, I want to be able to 1v3 in BG's since the other players don't go to that extent.
    This whole argument was based upon Season 1 merging, which was BG-only. This is even worse if it means arenas are cross-realm. By trying to save Blackrock, you are sacrificing FM PVP. I was thinking of joining FM again for early seasons PVP, but now that thought is gone for real. Such a shame and a waste.
    That's the most *****ic argument I've seen in a while. The fact that you've made me reply to a post after 4 years of no forum activity speaks for itself.

Killing low geared/leveled players juxtaposed with league players smurfing in iron, is there even a difference?

15. May 1, 2021  
    As a player who has played on the Blackrock server from its first day and seen all the changes along the way in these 5 to 6 years I can see points of logic behind this. Will it bring some freshness to the server, it will, but at what price. That priced will be payed by the Frostmourne arena community. I dont have that much issues with PvP gear vendors, though Savage gear is 10x less expansive, makes certain sense to do it beacuse as you wrote, Blackrock players start with disadvanages. The point I wish to make is the one that will be evindent in a few weeks. That is purly PvE gear. Idk who wrote Pve gear is easier to get on Frostmourne. How come. If a player has the same rating on Frostmourne as the one on Blackrock, the latter can get the bis trinkets, rings, wepons etc just from grinding wich is straightfoward. Its basicly time and bit luck to win more bgs. On frostmourne on the other hand there are multiple factors. More people roll for the same item. More people resserve the same item. The Blackrock dude can get the bis pve off sets and trinkets in a week or two. So your comparing pure grind to pure chance of item droping, to reserves, to rolls, to luck. Excluding ninja looting etc. Its not the issue of PvP gear, its basicly the same. If everyone had to use only PvP gear I would welcome this chances. But whats the point for any veteran PvP player to grind on Frostmourne from now on? I really wanted to play there, but as someone who can climb the ladder I dont see point to do so and waste time on PvE when its easly obtainable on Blackrock. You say its hard. Ask any decent player how hard it is to reach 1.8k+
    Thank you.

First 12345 ... Last