1. May 7, 2021  
    For your info gems are not free, they cost 1k honor each.

Gear is not free either, except auction house gear which is trash gear anyway.

This step is good move for FM pvp, especually for arena brackets which were non-competitive and semi inactive in old FM.
    Do you ACTUALLY play on Frostmourne?

Sounds like what you are saying is what you "think" Frostmourne is like.

I have yet to meet a single person from Frostmourne that is happy about this change.

Take a look at this thread for example, only Blackrock players are happy about this change, and are vouching for it.

99% of Frostmourne players are vouching for FM to be excluded from battlegrounds.

I will not speak about arena as I do not participate.

Frostmourne BG scene is dead thanks to this change.

2. May 7, 2021  
    I didnt talk about unfairness and i play a lot of arenas and bgs myself. I talked about:
    1. Bgs being absolutely horrible. WHY? Enjoying bgs is actually a huge part of pvp. If you dont, and only enjoy arena, dont ruin other people's fun.
    2. Frostmourne being a fresh server makes pvp fun to meet people from all knowledge levels. Its a fresh feeling and people who love wow really love this retail like feeling. You meet some good players, you meet some noobs. Its a fresh experience and what frostmourne is all about.
    3. No i dont like meeting only valid comps in arena, which is what blackrock introduces. In a fresh server people play arena with their friends and whatever the fck ****comp they can come up with because thats the chars they leveled up. I despise the ****ton of warpals flooding the arena from blackrock, and i dont even understand how people dont feel apalled from playing this **** over and over again.

So all in all, i do play pvp, and i played a ****ton of it in every realm here. If you search my posts im a real fun of backrock as well i just dont like crossrealm on frostmourne, simple as that. I also didnt like it on lordaeron.

Icecrown and blackrock should have crossrealm together but i would love a rated bg system to avoid trolls who just play 3 bgs to enter arenas in br. On frostmourne though i dont like crossrealm at all and it destroys all fun in pvp at least for me and all my friends who enjoy this fresh feeling.

Just my two cents,
    PS: I dont believe anyone actually playing pvp in frostmourne likes this. Honestly
    This.

Sorry for the double post, cant edit my previous one.

3. May 7, 2021  
    Do you ACTUALLY play on Frostmourne?

Sounds like what you are saying is what you "think" Frostmourne is like.

I have yet to meet a single person from Frostmourne that is happy about this change.

Take a look at this thread for example, only Blackrock players are happy about this change, and are vouching for it.

99% of Frostmourne players are vouching for FM to be excluded from battlegrounds.

I will not speak about arena as I do not participate.

Frostmourne BG scene is dead thanks to this change.
    It's not what I think its fact, arenas on frostmorune were dead. And yes I played frostmorune last cycle.

Only casual BG players, noob arena players and Pve players are unhappy with change, real FM arena players who actually push rating have no reason to dislike this change.

If you think FM BG scene is dead you can always turn merc mode option on site and get faster BG ques.

4. May 7, 2021  
    I just dont understand why wouldnt you want blackrock seasonal to be byitself. You obviously dont play fmourne right now and havent seen the abysmal state of bgs.. If you think bgs arent real pvp then go fyourself because really you just invalidated half the pvp of warcraft...

I dont mind waiting even 10 mins for queue to pop if im going to have a quality game, i dont like getting instaqueue if it means 15-30 mins of trolling.

5. May 7, 2021  
    please make cross-realm optional for all realms and solve this issue once and for all. No one has an issue to choose about his pvp experience.

6. May 7, 2021  
    Last administrator-level message happened almost 4 days ago, hopefully topic is being read at least.

Technicalities and experiences (as a player of Icecrown)
    - you can currently join in theory, and in practice (works.)
    - you may ONLY have items available on Frostmourne, 213 Ilev alone doesn't matter: WG belt for instance, locks you out. (works, I think.)
    - If you recieve a Scroll of Deception, you are LOCKED OUT until you throw it away or use it (Development Error?).
    - You CAN enter again if you got rid of your Scroll of Deception, one way or the other (perhaps intended, but still relates to the previous error).
    - If you did ToC(hampion) and have an argent lance in your BP, again you will be entered into a different bracet than Frostmourne-Blackrock. (Development Error?)
    -Throw Argent Lance away: you can re-enter (Fixes the previous error for now)
    - You cash in your honor points for epic gems on Icecrown - Removed from bracet again (Development Error?)
    - You mail them to another char of yours - still cannot re-enter the bracet, even after said character extracts them from the mail (Multi-level Dev Error?)
    - You trade purchased gems to another char (Error still persists, but might be linked to the previous mailing recorded in the database)

The following tests have been conducted without gear/gemming/enchantment modifications.

Any chance of fixing this? Or a statement regarding these issues?

7. May 7, 2021  
    Can we get an official response will crossrealm either be removed or made optional. So me and my partners can sell our toons on FM since the realm serves no point to us anymore.
    Also thank you for this feature Warmane, this will free up alot of our time during summer.
    PS: Only month and few flushes more untill we can ****ing crush FM plebs completely in our fully decked out toons, cant wait.

8. May 8, 2021  
    After this news I don't wanna play on frostmourne anymore.

9. May 8, 2021  
    After this news I don't wanna play on frostmourne anymore.
    I get you my dude, now the arena brackets are vs blackrock aswell. stupit as ****

10. May 9, 2021  
    Okay, Frostmourne is only PVE than...
    I startet playing there to do some pve and pvp but mainly pvp. But now, it makes more sense to play on Blackrock like some Guys pointed out.
    Ive to keep grinding hard PVE and much time to roll on 1 Item with 5-8 People when Blackrock can easy buy it...
    You destroy Frostmourne with it.... The People who play on Blackrock and want s5/s6 Arena should play on Frostmourne and not getting Gear into their *** by just playing Arena and BGs... My Opionion. And also many high rated Blackrock Arena Players started playing on Frostmourne too, i guess next season noone of them start playing there again when u can do it Easier on Blackrock...
    Sad Story----

11. May 9, 2021  
    whats the point of do pvp on frostmoure. it feels like its better to have one char on blackrock for pvp and one char on forstmoure for pve...

12. May 10, 2021  
    How does this work in terms of the online store? If I select my new season 5 BR character, it looks like i can purchase any equipment, including things that are not available to frostmourne players.

13. May 11, 2021  
    How does this work in terms of the online store? If I select my new season 5 BR character, it looks like i can purchase any equipment, including things that are not available to frostmourne players.
    if you click on those item on "Blackrock" store it shows "seasonal character can not purchase this item" as error.

it seems blackrock-seasonal players can only buy items once they become available on "Frostmourne" store

14. May 12, 2021  
    this s5 is not working, there are not enough people playing, you gotta wipe the s8 and make it all s5 to work.

Like this u just splitted the community in 2 and the majority is left on s8 for god knows why.

This server should have been made 3 years ago, now its too little too late, this is gonna fail miserably if u don't support it even more.

My advice: remove season 8 and make it all season 5. i have no idea what u can do about icecrown tho.

i rly hate to be the doomsayer, but we are so doomed.

15. May 12, 2021  
    this s5 is not working, there are not enough people playing, you gotta wipe the s8 and make it all s5 to work.

Like this u just splitted the community in 2 and the majority is left on s8 for god knows why.

This server should have been made 3 years ago, now its too little too late, this is gonna fail miserably if u don't support it even more.

My advice: remove season 8 and make it all season 5. i have no idea what u can do about icecrown tho.

i rly hate to be the doomsayer, but we are so doomed.
    Whats wrong with s5 on Blackrock? O.o

We have insta queue pop in 2s arenas and bgs.

Maybe increase honor rate on both Frostmourne and Blackrock / do rewards in 3s to help out the bracket.

First ... 56789 Last