1. 1 Week Ago  
    Gotta agree with the above,

We just had a hunter joining full ench and stuff, also Greatness trink, that thing is OP up to ToC gear. He was 2 shotting us 3.3 k averages,

Other than that really amazing idea, more ques for everyone,

2. 1 Week Ago  
    All of the feedback is appreciated and will be considered going forward. We've already made some changes and we will make some further ones. It is in our intention to make the playing level fair.

3. 1 Week Ago  
    It's free for me. It says 0 Coins/Points

4. 1 Week Ago  
    Why do Frostmourne people get into arenas vs rele geared people?

https://i.imgur.com/zd1YYDi.png

5. 1 Week Ago  

6. 1 Week Ago  
    I am a Frostmourne player.

I've been facing a team of Blackrock cross-realmers. I do not know their exact gear, but I can assure the following:
    - They had over 23K HP as Shaman+Warlock - Meaning they had no stamina buff. For comparison I'm a Priest with 20k HP fully buffed, in BiS honor gear. In other words, they have S7-S8 gear worth of stamina.
    -They were proccing a TOGC/TOC25 Trinket (Reign of the Dead), of which I have a screenshot of the damage meters.
    -The shaman was also stacking up the haste buff granted by T10 totems.

So yeah. Was tempted to do a ticket ingame but was busy keeping queues up.
    IDK if something went wrong in your system or they're cheating, but this really should not happen.

7. 1 Week Ago  
    (Where did the Edit function go...?)
    Yeah. It's the same players as the screenshots linked above me.

8. 1 Week Ago  
    Posts above are describing what happened due to an unrelated issue which allowed those players to come through. We fixed it, just recently. It was not intended or a consequence of the design.

9. 1 Week Ago  
    Hey. I have question that hope someone from staff can answer.

So I made Blood elf pala on the new blackrock season and farmed 5/5 savage gear etc to play some arena. Problem is noone on horde plays any arena and everytime someone looks for partner its 100% alliance (for obvious OP racial reason). On website i can switch faction.

If I switch faction in Services- Points to Alliance just to be able to play some arena, will then I be able to switch back to horde ?

10. 1 Week Ago  
    If I switch faction in Services- Points to Alliance just to be able to play some arena, will then I be able to switch back to horde ?
    yes, you can go back to horde BUT changing faction causes to lose Arena Team (also Soloq team).

11. 1 Week Ago  
    I checked out the vendor for blackrock seasonal characters and saw that darkmoon cards were missing. Any intentions of adding those, as those are bis for certain classes?

12. 1 Week Ago  
    good idea bad execution

Blackrock items should have rating req by the ilvl, not by the slot (or by both)

Leg enchants for free? Shoulders and head enchants for free? Probably a mistake huh since legs are usually costly af and shoulders+head cost wg marks (=honor)

Professions for free? Dont you have the old AT feature where you skilll profs by winning arenas?

226 necks from malygos quests being available for 1600 rating is just plain bad. You had the perfect chance to put Ulduar lvl items for 3s in order to incentivize players to play it.

Other than that I like it, allowed me to instantly quit Frostmourne and plei pvp (imagine farming emblems and bosses to get bis gear omegalul, it was time-consuming anyway)
    "allowed me to instantly quit Frostmourne and plei pvp (imagine farming emblems and bosses to get bis gear omegalul, it was time-consuming anyway)"

That should tell you everything about this decision. My last BG we got dominated by Blackrock players. 17 honorable kills vs 70 honorable kills for them. Nice balance.

13. 1 Week Ago  
    Great idea, I think we can't be sticked to s8 forever.
    Would it be possible to add a dedicated zone for seasonals aswell as per twinks? I guess a kind of seasonal duel zone

14. 1 Week Ago  
    Has Icecrown been intentionally affected as well?

- The sub-5k gs bracet with maximalized 245 iLev items is gone.
    - Instead, those characters who have all items compatible with this new cross-realm are joined up with blackrock/frostmourne, those that have at least an item non-compatible with the bracet have been put into a bracet containing players with much higher gs-scores than 5k. Seemingly the previous high-gs bracet, albeit highly saturated now with anything from a 3k gs to much higher.

I personally like both changes, but that's all subjective.

Questions:
    1. Was merging Icecrown into this new bracet intentional, or not?
    2. Is this subject to change, or is it planned to stay?
    3. Any further iminent plans on modifying Icecrown Bracets?
    4. Is there any disclosed text where the EXACT changes can be read?

15. 1 Week Ago  
    I think the prices for bis weapons are a little to expensive, and should be the same as normal blackrock (s8) that cost 3750 for big weapons, and not 4500 as it is in s5. Because you need to remember that the season is ending in less then 4 months, and most casual players, will not even be able to get full bis during the season, ( playing every week flush).

First ... 34567 ... Last