1. <Elite> [A] [EU] 15/15 Frostmourne S2 [Semi-HC] Recruiting Skilled Players

<Elite> is a guild created to fill a necessary niche -

We are a core of proven and experienced players looking to expand and improve our roster. We consider this content to be extremely easy, but are not interested in going full hardcore. We want to get in, get out, and enjoy the content drama & noob-free.

If you're a player confident in your skills that wants to be a part of a guild with brained and professional leadership, fair loot distribution, and laid back atmosphere, this is the place for you.

We will be focusing on one main raid for now, with potentials to expand later in the season, and as necessary for later content. We expect you to understand mechanics and play your role with consistency being key.

We expect the basics like flasks, proper gear & gems/enchanting, but nobody will be micromanaging you. We operate as a meritocracy and if you're doing your job you have nothing to worry about, if you slack and get replaced by someone hungrier that's on you.

Raid time is currently Sunday @ 17:00 Server Time, and will expand as needed for later content.

Our roster is solid as is, but we are always on the lookout for skilled players and will give you a chance to earn your spot.

PM Cymatics, Darius, Pinkclass, Brokenstep, or Rescue in-game, or join our Application Discord (https://discord.gg/K8dNpNMP9c) for more info.
    Edited: April 30, 2021

2. May 2, 2021  
    Currently Recruiting: Arms Warrior, Elemental Shaman, Resto Druid, Boomkin

3. Hey, any special classes u recruit now? I wanna join. Cant find any names what u said about PM, Cymatics is GM right?

4. You still recruiting guys? Any infos? Answer?

5. July 1, 2021  
    Recruiting closed or? I really wanna play with you guys, i heared you are aiming to be top guild. I wanna be there.