1. Question about Wintergrasp

Hey, during the last battle of Wintergrasp, one player woud jump from above the fortress (in the area of icecrown) using parachute, and landing right in the fortress. He would then immediately leave once someone would try killing him. He would do this for the entire battle.
    My question is, is this allowed? I know you get a 20sec window where you can either accept or refuse to join the battle, and if you refuse, you get TP'd in Icecrown, but it seems kind of unconventional to constantly do this. I'm just curious.

2. May 1, 2021  
    Its kinda abusing that 20sec window to slow the keeper faction, but I don't think its against any rule.
    I just wonder how these tryharders got the audacity to do that lol.

3. May 3, 2021  
    Hey, during the last battle of Wintergrasp, one player woud jump from above the fortress (in the area of icecrown) using parachute, and landing right in the fortress. He would then immediately leave once someone would try killing him. He would do this for the entire battle.
    My question is, is this allowed? I know you get a 20sec window where you can either accept or refuse to join the battle, and if you refuse, you get TP'd in Icecrown, but it seems kind of unconventional to constantly do this. I'm just curious.
    Afaik multiboxers used to get banned when they did that exact same thing, so you may try reporting him for "disrupting gameplay" and see for yourself. Just make sure you bring some solid proof.