1. May 1, 2021  

RDF not working nice

Waiting a hour on RDF is normal on this server. If there are so many people online a rdf must be filled in minutes. How come it take more than a hour?

Pit

2. May 1, 2021  
    Which level and what role you play?

80lvl tanks have instant que, healers some <5min que and damage has approx 15min que.

3. May 1, 2021  
    If it's rdf hc, then it does sound really unfortunate, but for all other cases it's pretty normal. Just because a realm has a lot of people in it, that doesn't mean that they are running the lesser rdfs. I'd say that the majority of pve enthusiasts on Icecrown possess good gear not to care about rdf hc anymore (with the exception of the daily 2EoF bonus), and they only raid. I was one of those players, who at one point stopped carrying about dungeon spamming. Also, the roles of a healer and a tank aren't that popular in comparison to dps. VVith fewer people covering the main roles, you will have long queues 'till a group finally forms.

Regarding rdf nm: Back when I played on Icecrown, I was one of those people, who upon dinging lvl 80 bought cheap blue items out of the ah, in order to bypass the gear requirements for rdf hc and spare myself some time. Not to mention, people also do fos, pos, hor, and toc walk-ins, and all of that makes rdf nm meaningless.
    Edited: May 1, 2021

4. May 1, 2021  
    Which level and what role you play?

80lvl tanks have instant que, healers some <5min que and damage has approx 15min que.
    I am lvl 67 now and mage (dps).

Pit

5. May 1, 2021  
    Queue time for lvl 80 dps for random non-heroic dungeon is >30 min now even at peak hours

6. May 1, 2021  
    Queue time for lvl 80 dps for random non-heroic dungeon is >30 min now even at peak hours
    Welcome to world of 995 DPS, 2 tanks and 3 healers. God forbid if tank or healer screws up (or is low GS) and is kicked or abandoned in a dungeon meant for gearing up.

7. May 1, 2021  
    Welcome to world of 995 DPS, 2 tanks and 3 healers. God forbid if tank or healer screws up (or is low GS) and is kicked or abandoned in a dungeon meant for gearing up.
    In my experience it is the opposite: the tank calls the shots and abuses the group as he sees fit. For example I just came out of a dungeon where the tank refused to kill one of the bosses (and I needed the gear)