1. May 3, 2021  

New player: need general info about bg/pve/gear etc.

Hello there, I am a brand new player to Warmane Frostmourne and very much interested in playing here. Just had a few questions/queries and was hoping to get your opinions on it.

I understand this is a pay to win server which I have no problem with. But I shall be pursuing a play to win approach. I am a warrior lover and gonna be play that. I do both pve and pvp content but will be doing BGs for the most part. My main concern us, since it's a p2w server, are most players like, bis geared already? For example, in gs or pve content, will I usually be getting smacked since I will be low geared initially. I'd just like to work my way to the top and also i cant afford to buy gear atm :P. Will I be at a major disadvantage if I take a play to win approach? How's the community feel like in general? is the pop good enough? are there always dungs/bgs going on?

Any opinion/insights/advice will be highly appreciated. Thanks very much :D

2. May 3, 2021  
    Welcome to Warmane!

It depends on which server you pick, on Icecrown most people are bis since the server is fully progressed and has been for several years. People are still leveling alts though so it's not too long before you get to a competitive level yourself.
    The Frostmourne server just started fresh a couple of weeks ago and will progress from naxx(current tier) to icc during a full year's time. Probably the most fun server to begin on atm since the playing field is a lot more even!

3. May 4, 2021  
    Thanks very much! I do plan to play on Frostmourne and hoping to have a memorable experience there. Happy Gaming!