1. May 3, 2021  

Amphiteatre of Anguish

(Frostmourne)
    so lately, there are about 4 to 1 horde vs alliance on the server and the Amphiteatre of Anguish has become almost impossible to do for alliance players,
    there are 2-3 groups of hordes per one group of alliance players and as soon as any of the horde players decide they don't wanna wait for their turn the ally players are squashed 4 to 1. been there for about 1 hour as I'm typing this and we still havn't even gotten the first quest done.
    why not make it so that horde and ally phase into different instances while in that area? honestly, this isn't playable as alliance and there seems to be an easy solution.

greatful for an answer.

thanks

2. May 3, 2021  
    Why won't you find PvE server or host your own in such case?
    There are ZERO reasons to make your "suggestion" come to live. Next what, make instant 80 with 264 gear?
    Edited: May 3, 2021

3. May 3, 2021  
    It's not a terrible idea, but it would be too much work for what basically is an edge case.

4. May 3, 2021  
    Why won't you find PvE server or host your own in such case?
    There are ZERO reasons to make your "suggestion" come to live. Next what, make instant 80 with 264 gear?
    I don't quite understand your reasoning, how can you say that my suggestion on solving the problem with alliance being unable to complete a quest, due to faction inbalance, compare to going instant 80 with full gear? seems like we're missing a few steps along the way :)

anyway I gave my suggestion on how to solve the problem, keep the (reasonable) opinions coming please :)

Edit: spelling
    Edited: May 3, 2021