1. May 3, 2021  

leveling in icecrown is impossible due to pvp

i made my first character in frostmourne, where i could lvl in peace most of the time.
    now im trying my 2nd character on icecrown and i have realized is just too annoying to deal with, from lvl 1 to 65 atm all the time i kill 2/3 mobs and then im instantly forced to pvp against brain-dead horde players / instantly one shooted by lvl 80 brain-dead horde players.
    i have the right to call them like this because they ruin people experience, making waste tons of time .

it has been proved over the years that open world pvp was bad game design and blizzard corrected it over the years. theres no reason to keep open world pvp alive, but i guess game masters wont change anything related to this matter...

anyway just wanted to give my 2 cents regarding this topic.

probably im not the only one trying to lvl and see its hours go to waste in an endless pvp nonsense fights while leveling.
    Edited: May 3, 2021

2. May 3, 2021  
    What's your chars name and where are you leveling? I'll help you out.

3. May 5, 2021  
    this server full of stupids players, they wont leave you lvl in peace , all the time killed by lvl 80 *****s on boreal tundra, it should be bannable

4. May 5, 2021  
    I disagree. I levelled a new character recently and I got ganked (as in killed by a level skull character) three times.

If you go to Borean Tundra or Hellfire Peninsula you're kind of asking for it.

5. May 5, 2021  
    I'm still wondering why people choose to go to level in borean tundra...extremely disgusting place...plus you get ganked very often. Howling fjord ftw.

6. May 5, 2021  
    I kill low levels too. Some of them have so huge balls - they just stand there, doing their thing instead of mounting up and running for their life. I'm amazed every time.

7. May 6, 2021  
    I made a 60lvl twink to fight in TBC areas with 60-70 people and ofc I get 1shoted by 80lvls. Much fun for them I guess.

8. May 6, 2021  
    I kill low levels too. Some of them have so huge balls - they just stand there, doing their thing instead of mounting up and running for their life. I'm amazed every time.
    No point in runing, You probably have slower mount. Even if you both have 100%, 1 hit is enough to kill You, so why bother?

Im not killing low levels, sometimes being killed by 80s while leveling. It may be annoying, but is it really a problem? I doubt it. And Im leveling in stv->tanaris->ungoro->hellfire->borean->scholazar, many thinks its impossible. Leveling is not taking me so long. It may be the experiencie, cause I probably lvled over 50 chars on icecrown and ~10 on frostmourne.

9. May 6, 2021  
    Why would I give you the satisfaction of making you feel like you're worth anything? When I see a level 80 going for me I stand and fight back even if I can't do anything to him. If he does it again, he gets introduced to one of my own 80s.

10. May 6, 2021  

11. May 6, 2021  
    You run because I'm not going to chase you for more than 10 yards or something. I do that when I'm leveling alts and it works really nice. Sure there are some twerps who chase like crazy, but usually they are rare, less fortunate in the head and quite easy to get away from.

I think it's quite dumb to not even try to survive and then cry about it, like wtf dude?

Maybe 1 in a hundred will chase with foaming mouth, like one guy was chasing me From Ugoro to Feralas, in the end I laughed so hard i couldnt run anymore, dude was so happy that he killed me in the end, did all the stuff, /spit, /lol, peacock dance and tbag, lmao

12. May 6, 2021  
    this server full of stupids players, they wont leave you lvl in peace , all the time killed by lvl 80 *****s on boreal tundra, it should be bannable
    I've been killed only once on my level 38 alt that levels with x1 EXP rate.. on Icecrown. I didn't see the player coming. Run back to corpse, looked for good spot & time to resurrect. Resurrected and ran away, he didn't see me again. After that I've seen numerous Alliance players killing low level Horde newbs and NPC's, yet I've only been killed only that one time. It's like if you keep your eyes open, you survive easily. Was even killing same mobs as one other Alliance player, level 80 mind you, and survived. I kept my distance and didn't take any unnecessary risks. Either he didn't care I was there, or he didn't notice, either way I didn't get ganked.

You have the option of x7 EXP rate, why would you level in a gank zone any longer than you have to? Do your few quests for some gear upgrades in HFP/BT and move on to next quieter zones.

13. May 7, 2021  
    rofl. i played this game since tbc, got ganked plenty of times. god mad but never ever even once came to a forum and started a thread about it. :')

14. May 8, 2021  
    rofl. i played this game since tbc, got ganked plenty of times. god mad but never ever even once came to a forum and started a thread about it. :')
    maybe you are right, maybe this server is so over populated and toxic that devs wants to cleanse it someway, and the world pvpers are doing a fine job preventing new players enjoying this server.
    the only good thing about it is the pve raids once you reach 5.4k GS , everything else, regarding playability, on this server (and version) is a bad/not funny experience.
    world pvpers are something really bad, if you want pvp go bg ,1v1 or wg. theres no excuse/reward to do world pvp other than ruining others players trust in this server

15. May 8, 2021  
    No one is preventing new players from enjoying the server. They are simply not enjoying the server - PvP, ganking and all that stuff is a part of the server.
    But that's just a play with logic.
    What is actually happening is new player joins, gets ganked, learns. Enjoys the game.
    And then there are these limp whiners who can't even press 1 key to move away. They think the world owes them some "let me level in peace" crap. Gankers enjoy that, it's so sweet to crush their delusions. And then they even get mad about it, I don't even know at what level of satisfaction we operate here.

TL;DR
    If you get constantly ganked, those who gank you are not the problem. I can get away from any ganker with 1 or 2 deaths max(tbh I don't even let them know I exist, let alone have opportunity to gank me), why can't you?
    Edited: May 8, 2021

12 Last