1. May 9, 2021  
    “Stupid horde players” trust me when I tell you both factions are the same. Some where out there there’s a horde getting endlessly gables by an 80 Alliance and you may think good but at the end of the day we’re all human. I’ve played both factions and have been through hell on both factions. PvP balance in battlegrounds is weird. I’ve logged on Alliance and got steam rolled by horde, logged on to Alliance and got steam rolled by horde. There is no winning solution here other than quit if this isn’t what you want and don’t look back.

2. May 10, 2021  
    Just leveled a mage to 80, yeah i got killed bout 20times. but thats part of the journey. i think it was fine

3. May 10, 2021  
    maybe you are right, maybe this server is so over populated and toxic that devs wants to cleanse it someway, and the world pvpers are doing a fine job preventing new players enjoying this server.
    the only good thing about it is the pve raids once you reach 5.4k GS , everything else, regarding playability, on this server (and version) is a bad/not funny experience.
    world pvpers are something really bad, if you want pvp go bg ,1v1 or wg. theres no excuse/reward to do world pvp other than ruining others players trust in this server
    sorry but you're wrong. if i want real pvp i go world pvp not bgs. bgs is full of premades ****. im a strategist, i like to take advantage of world situations.
    world pvp is unique and much more interesting than cap towers to win. also have fun doing "raids" at 5.4 gs :D you're in for a nice surprise ;)

4. May 10, 2021  
    sorry but you're wrong. if i want real pvp i go world pvp not bgs. bgs is full of premades ****. im a strategist, i like to take advantage of world situations.
    world pvp is unique and much more interesting than cap towers to win. also have fun doing "raids" at 5.4 gs :D you're in for a nice surprise ;)
    Mr. Strategist, Premades actually execute strategies, i don't know how ganking some lowbies is considered strategist but i take it.

First 12