1. May 26, 2020  

Sons of hodir bugged after hitting exalted

I reached exalted at sons of hodir with my hunter some weeks ago. I already bought shoulder enchants for him and my warrior.

Today I went back there to get some new enchants, but it seems like the sons of hodir basement is set back to pre reputation status.

I can see the chained dragons, I can't see the daily quest npcs, nor the king, nor the quartermaster to buy new stuff.

My Hunters name is "Nimro".

Pls fix this, it's kinda frustrating since I could need thos enchants for the raid tomorrow.

2. May 26, 2020  
    head to the top of the temple of storms in storm peaks, you should see https://www.wowhead.com/npc=29445/thorim and he should have a quest for you, grab the quest and head back to the quartermaster. you can abandon the quest once you're done. but will need it again if you want more enchants.

3. This same problem

I reached exalted at sons of hodir with my hunter some weeks ago. I already bought shoulder enchants for him and my warrior.

Today I went back there to get some new enchants, but it seems like the sons of hodir basement is set back to pre reputation status.

I can see the chained dragons, I can't see the daily quest npcs, nor the king, nor the quartermaster to buy new stuff.

My Hunters name is "Nimro".

Pls fix this, it's kinda frustrating since I could need thos enchants for the raid tomorrow.
    I Have this same problem i done the questchain and when i back to tej Sons there was nothing .
    If you found some way to fix it Please Help me
    My dk’s name is kullawy

4. May 3, 2021  
    Im having the exact same problems, I can't rebuy the enchants.. restarting the quest also doesnt help.. i'm exalted with the quest chain's etc
    bought it twice but now it show's daily's

5. May 3, 2021  
    Please don't repeatedly revive dead threads. You can open a new thread for your question.