1. May 4, 2021  

3 day lockout to trade not disclosed anywhere before coin purchse

I'm stuck with 22 coins and the item I wanted to get will time out long before then.

The FAQ for 2FA is a dead link. The Marketplace FAQ/Guide doesn't mention 2FA. The trade page doesn't mention 2FA. The coin purchase pages do not mention 2FA.

But when I bought coins, and tried to spend them, I get a red message telling me to activate 2FA first. I do. Then I get a red message telling me to wait 3 full days to use the trade page.

Whats the point of time saving spend if I have to wait 3 days to spend it? I could just grind the things out by then. Update your guides and pages before trapping your users in stolen donations. Can this be fixed or refunded? I feel tricked into this.

2. May 4, 2021  
    I'm stuck with 22 coins and the item I wanted to get will time out long before then.

The FAQ for 2FA is a dead link. The Marketplace FAQ/Guide doesn't mention 2FA. The trade page doesn't mention 2FA. The coin purchase pages do not mention 2FA.

But when I bought coins, and tried to spend them, I get a red message telling me to activate 2FA first. I do. Then I get a red message telling me to wait 3 full days to use the trade page.

Whats the point of time saving spend if I have to wait 3 days to spend it? I could just grind the things out by then. Update your guides and pages before trapping your users in stolen donations. Can this be fixed or refunded? I feel tricked into this.
    I agree with what you're saying, 2FA and 72 hour wait period (safety measure) should be mentioned somewhere, if it isn't already. This topic gets brought up every once in a while; often leaving bitter taste for the OP each time.

There won't be a refund, and chargeback will get your account banned.

The best you can do is wait out those 72 hours.

3. May 4, 2021  
    What item is it that costs 22 coins and you can get in fewer than 72 hours?

4. May 4, 2021  
    What item is it that costs 22 coins and you can get in fewer than 72 hours?
    I was trying to bootstrap my epic mount and some gold for slushing around for gear/alts but instead i'm doing quests for gold, and making glyphs, and so far have made 2500 after buying CWF. Its not that hard to make money I just wanted to save time and hop into raids with my guild with some crafted gear but instead im spending more time grinding it out. The gold available was particularly well priced, and is already gone.

It is what it is, I'm more upset that It happened after I made my purchase without warning than anything. I'm not planning to charge back, but it seems like this is a fixable trend and should be addressed - I'm not going to go off the rails but other users charging back and/or refusing to continue to support DOES hurt them, and ignoring such low hanging fruit is confusing.
    Edited: May 4, 2021

5. May 4, 2021  
    If your guild can't afford to get several crafted items for what it seems to be a "lawful good" guildmember, it is quiet bad guild that probably just makes money using other guildmembers.
    And gold offers pop up constantly, jusy scan trade section every 4-6 hours