1. May 4, 2021  

"Specific" Random Dungeon Finder

My suggestion is that the first RDF of the day for each players (depending on whether the GS bracket allows it or not), should be a "specific-random" for everybody, similarly to the "Must Die" quests, but invisible to the player. The reason behind that is to trample a bit more on the people who enter a dungeon and randomly POOF disconnect whenever the dungeon is Halls of Reflection, The Culling of Stratholme or The Occulus, or even leave the dungeon in that matter and taking the 30 minute debuff, in that matter.

Here's a hypothetical.
    Johny enters a CoS and ALT + F4's or leaves. Johny is a tank & Johny's group has to wait 15 minutes more to be able to start, after waiting 15 minutes by then already. Johny, on the other hand, has another toon he logs and instantly queues for a different dungeon, starting a 15 minute wait timer for himself while inconveniencing others by, what is by then, half an hour.

With this system I am proposing, Johny will be discouraged to leave the group at all, because it will be KNOWN that the dungeon he is going to enter with his next character will AGAIN be CoS and that there's no avoiding it, other than not doing an RDF at all.

2. May 4, 2021  
    My suggestion is a ball and chain system that is connected via the USB port of the player's computer. That ball and chain must be plugged in at all times or the player gets instantly disconnected. The ball and chain gets engaged and locked as soon as the player enters a dungeon so the player is physically constrained to their desk until the dungeon is finished. Patent pending.

3. May 4, 2021  
    My suggestion is a ball and chain system that is connected via the USB port of the player's computer. That ball and chain must be plugged in at all times or the player gets instantly disconnected. The ball and chain gets engaged and locked as soon as the player enters a dungeon so the player is physically constrained to their desk until the dungeon is finished. Patent pending.
    Imagine being sassy and snarky without actually reading or getting into the suggestion. Bottom line is - quitting a dungeon group when you are a tank or heal because: "it's too much work" or "dungeon is too long" is an ******* thing to do to the people that have waited for your grace to be able to do same content and will have to go for that AGAIN while for you, it was a free instant queue as it always is. FORCING everybody's RDF to be the same for an EOF each day will eliminate that. As would

RETURNING THE DAILY HEROIC QUEST GIVER.

4. May 4, 2021  
    I read the suggestion. You want to force players to play dungeons that they don't like. My suggestion just improves upon yours. I'm on your side.