1. May 5, 2021  

i didnt recive my coins

it said :( face faild transaction but it did take my money so i want to see how can i get the coins? or when

2. May 5, 2021  

3. May 5, 2021  
    amm so look i bought some coins and it said the sad face thing and like it faild but on the end and it didt fail the transaction whent thru i have the text or sms from the bank and all it did lower the balanc for the right amount from my balan so i just want to see if i will get my coins i dont need the money just the coins cus i have plans in game what do i want to buy and stuf so im looking for some kind oh help who to contact and stuf :( cus the funds did o thru and all i have the bank rcite like a sms from the bank and a bank app msg that said it whent ??? Some on help or give me info what to do

4. May 5, 2021  
    If it said failed transaction, it menas the bank has put the money form your account and put it to the side, but becasue it didn't go through you should get it back within a couple days.

5. May 5, 2021  
    ya but look it hapend in other games too some times but it said on my sms what the bank did this is new for me cus it didnt said the transaction is faild in the sms and the sms said that sransaction went thru i used my card before and it didnt do the usual proces when somthing fails
    Ya and sr for my shi eng