1. May 5, 2021  

Wanted to know about some classes and one to focus on!

Hi. So, i'm a new player to WoW in general, I think i've been playing for 1 week or so, and now that I don't have anything to play, I wanted to focus on WoW.
    As the title says, i'm looking for some classes, to be more especific, a class that has crowd-crontol, can deal some damage and survive. Maybe that is asking too much, but I wanted to ask to the veterans or people that play for more time than me, see if you guys can help. Oh, and btw, not all of the 3 are requirements, some that has crowd-control is already good for me, the rest just matches with my playstyle, and I don't have problems with the class being ranged, melee or magic. Thanks in advance!

2. May 5, 2021  
    There are two classes that come to mind that check all your requirements' options and they are Mage (particularly frost) and Warlocks. The mage can freeze targets about, slow them and blink (teleport) away, giving you a safe distance to attack the targets before you can repeat again. The mage can also conjure food for themselves so the leveling process becomes a tad cheaper and generally feels like an adventure. The warlock can fear the targets about to create such a distance, also has a teleport, albeit less versatile than the mages and is packed with utility (and damage) abilities.

3. May 5, 2021  
    You could also look into rogues. Subtletly Rogue has lots of control, damage but can't really survive if you are bad with it. He's a menace if you know what you're doing with him though.

4. May 5, 2021  
    Thanks for the answer, definitely going to try Rogue as I like burst damage, ty again.

5. May 5, 2021  
    Sure, saw some videos on Fire and Frost Mage, they really got my attention, as Warlock I found it kinda difficult when I tryed to play as Affliction, but I'm definitely going to try all of those that you cited. Ty!