1. May 5, 2021  

Trading my gold away

Hello!

Dunno if it's the right thread, it says "A place for players to help players" so I thought it might fit here, plust not many people read the General Discussion thread.

I've been trying to quit for 6 months now, one thing that always dragged me back and got me hooked over and over was the carvings to make more and more bank chars, make more and more gold. Since I could not find any loopholes, the best solution for me is to get rid of all of my wealth, by helping newbies and other players.

Most of my mats and gold are already in the banks of the many guilds I've been to over the years, my in-game friends and close players.

I still have a reasonable amount left, not that much but will be enough to help many players. Both Horde and Alliance.

There's only 1 rule: Don't trade more than once on the same character. You can bring your alts cuz I will lose track after a while but pls have integrity.

-Horde: 2021.05.06. ( Thursday), 18:00 ST at the Gates of Orgrimmar, everyone who /trades " Fatstacks" will get 100 gold while stocks last.
    -Alliance: 2021.05.07. ( Friday ), 18:00 ST at The Park in Stormwind City, everyone who /trades " Kalince " will get 100 gold while stocks last.

100 gold might not sound much, but I want to help as many players as I can. I could give 500 or even 1k to eveyone but that way my wallet would empty much faster.

See you there!

2. May 5, 2021  
    One pretty important detail I forgot to add:

The realm is Icecrown for both Alliance and Horde.