1. May 6, 2021  

Multi-Boxing in World of Warcraft Update - All Forms of Command Mirroring Now Ag

Multi-Boxing in World of Warcraft Update - All Forms of Command Mirroring Now Against EULA

Blizzard
    On November 3, 2020, we posted an update to our policy for input broadcasting software, and soon thereafter, we began taking action against accounts found to be using third party software to automatically mirror keystrokes to multiple game clients. We find that, like full automation of play, multiple-account mirroring disturbs the gameplay experience for the vast majority of players who control a single account at a time.
    We will now additionally prohibit the use of all software and hardware mechanisms to mirror commands to multiple World of Warcraft accounts at the same time, or to automate or streamline multi-boxing in any way. Players found to be in violation of this policy are subject to account actions. These actions can include warnings, account suspensions and, if necessary, permanent closure of the player’s World of Warcraft account(s), as activities which effectively replicate automated gameplay are contrary to the terms and conditions of the Blizzard End-User License Agreement (EULA).
    We urge all players to cease using any means of mirroring gameplay across multiple WoW accounts immediately, in order to maintain uninterrupted access to World of Warcraft.
    https://www.wowhead.com/news/multi-b...ing-now-322196

Ok so previous excuse was its allowed on retail.

Now what is the excuse - it was allowed in 3.3.5? :)

2. May 6, 2021  
    Interesting, I hope warmane start to change the multiboxing policy as well.
    At least limit them for leveling/pve purpose only, and forbid them to join any kind of pvp encounters as they should be considered as abusing.
    But that's for Warmane devs to decide.

3. May 6, 2021  
    Interesting, I hope warmane start to change the multiboxing policy as well.
    At least limit them for leveling/pve purpose only, and forbid them to join any kind of pvp encounters as they should be considered as abusing.
    But that's for Warmane devs to decide.
    Not now, in few months probably, because 5x limit was introduced just 1 month ago. Finally no multiboxing disaster! Just bad players left, maybe one day they'll forbid them too :D

4. May 6, 2021  
    should start by forbidding bad players first, there is an awful abundance of them.

5. May 6, 2021  
    Well yeah, go figure! ;)

But anyway I don't play WoW at all (don't even remember when I last logged in, like, 2 years ago?) but I confess it took me a while to get used to it in each WG battle I made. On my last days I was arleady like, eh, fine... But that's me...
    Now I don't believe Warmane admins will forbid it just like that, it will be a mess in a war zone. Lots will use the argument of "money spent on N accounts for queue skip, gear, blabla, etc", but hey, we all spent a lot more on games we don't play anymore, right? Just sayin'...
    Also, they have reduced the limit to 25 in the recent past, so maybe there will be a new limit? We'll see...
    Edited: May 6, 2021

6. May 7, 2021  
    Multi-Boxing in World of Warcraft Update - All Forms of Command Mirroring Now Against EULA

https://www.wowhead.com/news/multi-b...ing-now-322196

Ok so previous excuse was its allowed on retail.

No, the reason is: Warmane is not Blizzard. If you wanna go Blizz, be our guest.

The reason Blizzard doesn't want to allow that is not because of unfair PvP or anything else, but because they've changed the way mining and herbalism work, so now, several characters can mine the same node (which wasn't possible prior to Legion). When you have 25 or 40 characters mining 75 or 120 ores from one node at once, that destroys the economy of the server. And Blizz, at the moment, has lost several millions of customers and is earning money by selling tokens (that can be bought for gold).

It is therefore imperative for them that the price of the token remains high (little gold for one token) so they can earn as much as possible on one customer.

Hence their obligation to stop any kind of mirrors commands and parallel keystroke.

And this is not the case on Warmane. Period.

Regards,

Scorpyo