1. May 8, 2021  
    @Dupsko 'My suggestion is that you should encourage people to open reports.'
    This is obviously the result of ppl spamming reports about this matter in the first place simply because it (actually only, aside from gy farming pms} benefits gms so they don't have to read tickets about it. It is anti objectives change and encourages status quo in bg= if u are losing and your team is bad you can't go yolo and try to be a hero or try to change outcome capping enemy bases etc.. you have to suffer with them on a gy or leave.
    @Majomember it all comes down to what u define as AFK. Just because someone is not gonna mindlessly ress and charge back solo into 10 hordes waiting ks on you, but would rather regroup or focus on defense or wait enemy team to split doesn't really qualify in my mind but it could in others.
    Imo lets not change the original definition of it as being away from the keyboard (tho one could argue you have a right to go answer the door bell or go to the bathroom even in a bg which is why if it takes u too long your char /afk out of it on its own}. Imo ppl have right to play bgs the way they want to play them doing objectives or not, farming kills or not, zerging or going solo that is the beauty of every single bg and that is what keeps the fun in bgs for all these years making them different.

2. May 10, 2021  
    You are curing the symptoms instead of the disease! Almost nobody likes to do Battlegrounds and you put a hard honor grind to us... Put a system of giving honor when u win an arena or put a system of repeatable quests of 2vs2 and 3vs3, not per day, but per 10 wins, after you turn the quest, u will have another one to do. Also, we don't have WG or world pvp to farm honor.

3. May 11, 2021  
    You are curing the symptoms instead of the disease! Almost nobody likes to do Battlegrounds and you put a hard honor grind to us... Put a system of giving honor when u win an arena or put a system of repeatable quests of 2vs2 and 3vs3, not per day, but per 10 wins, after you turn the quest, u will have another one to do. Also, we don't have WG or world pvp to farm honor.
    They dont put any systems they just tweak the existing ones. If you don't enjoy battlegrounds how can you even pvp?!

4. May 11, 2021  
    also if i start to move/mount or also trying to capture a tower or flag, the debuff remain....ther eis no way to it disappear...also today,...same thing...i recapture a tower after i get denuff and i kicked out from BG, i think inactivity debuff most be revisited again
    Edited: May 11, 2021

5. May 11, 2021  
    also if i start to move/mount or also trying to capture a tower or flag, the debuff remain....ther eis no way to it disappear...also today,...same thing...i recapture a tower after i get denuff and i kicked out from BG, i think inactivity debuff most be revisited again
    You can make it disappear by damaging a member of the opposing faction.

6. May 11, 2021  
    It’s not working like that.
    2 days ago, I joined IoC and got flagged as AFK, attacked an enemy to remove that debuff but after the enemy died, I got instantly flagged as AFK again. So, I attacked another enemy but the same happened, after his death I got that AFK debuff again. It looks like you must do some minimum amount of dmg in order to not get flagged as AFK, because after dealing a considered amount of dmg I didn't get flagged anymore.
    It’s a nice try from Warmane to get rid of AFKs in battlegrounds but definitely this new feature must be tweak it a bit, as the previous post stated, now you can’t defend a tower/flag, move to another graveyard or get the take the flag in WG without getting in combat due to the new feature.

7. May 11, 2021  
    I noticed that too, sunday in ioc, horde was in front of alliance base and some ally folk just kept coming out and dying,almost all of those coming out had the afk debuff. Interestingly, they came out again as soon as they ressed, few times, coz they were flagged afk right away after ressing.

8. May 12, 2021  
    Gotten kicked from 6 bgs so far for playing objectives. this change seems to force people to just meet in the middle and pvp all game along untill its over or be kicked.

9. May 12, 2021  
    Nice that they try but it's a solution that's worse then the problem it's ment to be fixed.

I too got kicked from Eye of the storm with out a warning as our team got wiped and farmed as we pugs faced full premade.

Mutch more appricated would be something like say.
    On retail there is this system where twinks get paired with only other twinks that have turned exp off.

Can't Warmane do something on same direction with pairing premades with only Premades as if there's 10m group it gets paired with 10m group.
    Similar to arena ques 2s3s ect.?

10. May 12, 2021  
    Nice that they try but it's a solution that's worse then the problem it's ment to be fixed.

I too got kicked from Eye of the storm with out a warning as our team got wiped and farmed as we pugs faced full premade.

Mutch more appricated would be something like say.
    On retail there is this system where twinks get paired with only other twinks that have turned exp off.

Can't Warmane do something on same direction with pairing premades with only Premades as if there's 10m group it gets paired with 10m group.
    Similar to arena ques 2s3s ect.?

The problem with that would be that 10 mans could be waiting 1min or 1hr+ for a match. There really isn't a good way to go about kicking AFK people from a bg without effecting people who play objectives other than what was in place before. The problem is not enough people will report AFK players so that they can be removed. Its a catch 22 problem you fix it one way you break it another way.

11. May 12, 2021  
    If noobs(including me) want to face roll pugs.Let them wait 2h.

12. May 14, 2021  
    Sorry but due to the high amount of people not participating actively in the battlegrounds, some new anti-afk measures have been implemented. Not moving for a few minutes or staying as ghost will auto mark you as afk, even without people reporting as such.
    I just joined this wsg, killed 1 guy in flag room mounted up, got hit by the debuff. thanks.

another one, kicked while capping av tower. thats a new one.
    Edited: May 14, 2021 Reason: u wot m8

13. May 15, 2021  
    Yesterday we were getting farmed in an AV graveyard and every time I released my spirit I was flagged as Inactive in a matter of seconds whilst I was dead. Basically I had to make sure I hit someone before I got killed again so I did not get kicked out. Eventually someone from the opposing team capped the graveyard, I got teleported somewhere else, and I had to run back to the group as fast as I could so I could hit someone to avoid getting kicked.

The turnover of players getting kicked and joining was massive, I assume dozens got the deserter debuff. This system is dreadful.

14. May 22, 2021  
    Was this misfeature removed? I haven't seen it triggered in days.

15. May 23, 2021  
    I personally thought they fixed it as i have not had any problems eavn when afk and don't move say av for 5min...

First 1234 Last