1. May 26, 2021  
    Was this misfeature removed? I haven't seen it triggered in days.
    Yeah, think so. Haven't seen any people get kicked recently either. Seems to me like it was maybe adjusted though, seen a couple of Blackrock players running into walls on auto-run with "Idle" tag on them. Could be wrong and people actually tagged them themselves but unlikely.

2. This feature is still enabled and wasn't changed.
    I appreciate the effort to remove bots/afk from BG's with this feature, but this feature is removing active players from performing their duties in BG, while the bots auto running into enemy aren't...

We cannot hold objectives if we are going to get kicked for it, its game breaking. I have took the debuff just from walking from objective A to B in EoTS to cap bases... Is that hard to acknowledge as a flaw in the system? Please fix it.

1. No matter what you do if you're out of combat for over 2 minutes no matter if you moving between bases or defending a bunker in AV, you get debuffed.
    2. Whenever i got debuff and no matter how many times i enter combat with it, the system will still kick me out of the BG.
    3. I have people on turrets in Isle of Conquest getting labeled inactive and kicked as well.
    4. You're promoting feeding, we have already enough braindead in BG's don't make it game design.
    5. What more do you need to know? This isn't improving our experience in BG's it is ruining it and goes against the game design.

Sort out how to prevent this system from ruining active players experience.
    Thanks
    Edited: June 13, 2021

3. so basically premades were crying cause they cant farm graveyard anymore so you have to change it in order for them to have their clown festa

4. Capping mines has nothing to do with GY farming and they dont affect each other.

First ... 234