1. May 6, 2021  

New Player: I can't do the quests of my levels and i can't level up

I play at server Icecrown. Until level 20 leveling and doing quests is such an easy thing to do. But after level 20 i can't kill even level 20 creatures thus i can't complete any quests at my levels. I kill 1 creature and i drink 2 pots for reset. In level 30s i "CAN'T" kill a 30 level creature and thats so boring. What do I wrong? Are my items weak? How can i get stronger items? Thank you for your help.

2. May 6, 2021  
    You don't get enough items to keep up with the damages and HP while you level up. If you're playing caster, it's easy to pick tailoring and get your gear from crafting. Same goes to melee, but is degree harder (or time consuming) to craft items. You should also keep RDF queue up, few upgrades from a dungeon can go long way, even if they are green ones. You can level at lower zone and do quests in order to get items. Green quests still award you exp, but may also provide you gear as a reward.

3. May 6, 2021  
    Did you try go back to a trainer and uppgrade your spell or abilities?
    If your a melee character, better weps is a huge uppgrade focus that.

4. May 6, 2021  
    I play blood elf mage, my friend told me i should choose enchantment and alchemy as profession. I'm going to choose tailoring in my other character but is tailoring really make that diffrence?

5. May 6, 2021  
    No I always upgrade my skills level by level.

6. May 6, 2021  
    I play blood elf mage, my friend told me i should choose enchantment and alchemy as profession. I'm going to choose tailoring in my other character but is tailoring really make that diffrence?
    Enchanting and Tailoring would go hand in hand. Far easier for new player than enchanting and alchemy, as you don't have ways to get herbs yourself, and they cost a lot.

7. May 7, 2021  
    Tailoring will be way easier and more proffitable. Alchemy is good, but You gotta take herb to that, if You are new player.

To be honest, thats just problem with low levels. I always see 1-30 as the hardest part, cause quest rewards are super low. Once You are over it, You will start to get good items from quests like stamina+intel and leveling will be way easier.

You may always try Your luck and que for some rdf - maybe You will manage to get 2-3 items from there, which will greatly improve Your efficiency.

Also, Id hardly recommend to go frost. Its not very mana hungry, You can get +50% crit vs frozen targets with Shatter talent, also if You start Your fight with frostbolt, it will slow mob and You can easly cast more spells when he is slowly running toward You. You'll get some absorbs from this talent tree as well.

If Youd still have a problem - You may ask me in private message, I can help here or in game.

Cheers

8. May 7, 2021  
    just ask on trade channel in town if someone lvl 80 is willing to help you. he can rush you a few quests/dungeons and lvl you up in a flash. for free...
    ask politetly and have fun =)