1. May 6, 2021  

LF All in One Tracking Macro

Hello, I can't find working macro with toggling tracking type, can someone share if u guys have one?

2. May 7, 2021  
    Hunter Mark Tracking Switch:

#showtooltip
    /stopmacro [noexists]
    /run for i=1,GetNumTrackingTypes() do local n, t, a, c = GetTrackingInfo(i); if string.find(n, UnitCreatureType("target")) then if t~=GetTrackingTexture(i) then SetTracking(i); end end end
    /cast Hunter's Mark

3. May 7, 2021  

4. May 7, 2021  
    I'm genuinely interested in what purpose you would want such a macro. You can easily right click on minimap and change tracking like that. Anything beyond what Moddy posted seems entirely pointless, as you don't need to change tracking for the Improved Tracking to give the 5%, as long as you're tracking one of the things listed in the talent.

5. May 7, 2021  
    Y I can rclick on minimap and change, but sometimes I need to fast change for ex. im fighting with beasts and being attacked by some players and faster wud be change by macro clicking to track humanoids.

6. May 7, 2021  
    You actually don't need to change the type to the specific monster you're fighting to gain benefit from the Improved Tracking talent. As long as you're tracking one of the monster types listed, you gain a damage bonus to all monster types listed. The macro Moddy posted is the most common for those who wish to change their tracking integrated in their rotation, but for WPvP/world stuff I would suggest just tracking Humanoids to keep an eye on players.

7. May 7, 2021  
    Small note, that talent works with all tracking types except Track Hidden.

8. May 7, 2021