1. May 6, 2021  

Can not log in to World of Warcraft at this time

Greetings! I am receiving the following error message as I attempt to login to the game on both of my accounts. "Can not log in to World of Warcraft at this time."

A quick forum search suggests this may because of incorrect password attempts, however I used the same password to log onto the website and create this post so I know I am using the correct password. The other account logs in normally on here as well.

Any insight is greatly appreciated.

2. May 6, 2021  
    Same thing happening to me, created new account, typed first time account name and password and this error message came up....

3. May 6, 2021  
    Yeah I guess I will just delete all the files and re-install the client and hope it works I suppose

4. May 6, 2021  
    Same thing happening to me, created new account, typed first time account name and password and this error message came up....
    Follow these steps:
    1) Restart your PC
    2) close your Torrent client and move your WoW folder away from your Torrent's download destination
    3) now right click on WoW folder> Properties> remove "read-only"

5. Doesn't work

I was playing the game today and have for the last week or so, got dc'd looking at my talent tree and then ran into this problem

6. This issue has more people now probably because of some warmane maintenance, 2 of us cannot be on a guild scheduled raid. 40 minutes and cannot still login. What is going on?

UPDATE: I changed my internet provider (CZ - Vodafone/UPC) for my mobile phone data (O2) and I can log in now,.. I hope this will get sorted out....
    Edited: December 15, 2021

7. Habe alles nach Schritt gedownloadet... kann mich aber nicht anmelden, kommt immer "Could not log in to World of Warcraft at this time. Please try again later"

8. I am having the same issue right now tried everything to fix it to log in and play today dont know how long is my account locked now i made a mistake typing the password wrong a few times and tried waiting 10 minutes and now i cant log in to play today.

Any fix so far ppl that works?.

9. Solved

Follow these steps:
    1) Restart your PC
    2) close your Torrent client and move your WoW folder away from your Torrent's download destination
    3) now right click on WoW folder> Properties> remove "read-only"
    Had the same issue, and just doing only the third step helped
    "3) now right click on WoW folder> Properties> remove "read-only""
    Thanks!

10. I deleted the "cache" folder and rebooted the wi-fi router and it helped me

11. when i'm on my local net is the same problem, but when i change to mobile net i can log

12. I m facing same issue right now.... Even on Mobile net I m stuck on Logging in to game....
    Please any Mod kindly let us know is there a maintenance page....?

13. cant login

can't find any of the listed forms of solution...can someone please help me?